Sunday 7 January 2018

Review: Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder

Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder (0.4g per capsule)
Wanted to try out powder cleanser? Then come checkout Japan No 1 Enzyme Face Powder wash, Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder. 

This face powder is surprisingly good in my opinion after trying them out. It leave my skin feeling really refreshing and smooth after wash. I also observed that it helps in removing my dead skin cell and white / black heads too. 

About Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder
This is Japan No 1 Enzyme Face Powder wash. 

Benefits:
  • Deep cleanse with rich lather.
  • Remove keratin build up and pore impurities.
  • Boosts skincare aborption.
  • Leaves skin moist and silky smooth.
  • No artificial coloring.
  • No fragrance. 
Texture: Powder
Ingredients.
How to use Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder?
  1. Pour the capsule if powder in your palm. 
  2. Add small amount of cold or lukewarm water and lather.
  3. Once rich lather foam forms, massage it on face and then wash off.
My Review
I have heard of powder face wash but have yet to try out. 

Thanks for the sample giveaway, I am able to try out powder face wash for the first time. 

My first impression of the packaging, so cute!!!! It's place in a small capsule.
Came in a small capsule.
The lid can be easily opened.
lid can be easily opened.
I was told that 1 capsule can be used twice, but I manage to used it for 3 times. So do not open up the lid all the way, because you can cover it back for the leftover.
Lid can be covered back for the leftover.
The face powder wash really look like those powder detergent that my mum used to wash clothes. ;P And I thought it will consist of heavy soap smell but I can really smell nothing from the powder. 👍👍👍
Look like powder detergent.
But one thing, when pouring the powder onto my palm, I can accidentally pour too much amount as sometimes when I pour, all just came out together. Can be a little difficult sometimes. 

Ok, after playing around with the powder, it really gave me a big❓. Will it really lather foam out of the powder? Or I will end up washing the powder down the basin with nothing left for me to use?
Easy to lather.
Well, I worry for nothing. Coz it is super easy to lather. I like !!! 😍
Foam formed after lathering.
And after washing, it feels really refreshing and smooth. I also observed that it helps in removing my dead skin cell and white / black heads too. It is not over drying too. Skin feels supple. 

It leave a really great impression to me. Nothing negative for me to pick. Just that price wise is rather expensive. 

Where to buy it?
Kanebo Suisai Beauty Clear Powder is finally here in Singapore. No need to travel to Japan to get them. It is selling at Welcia BHG for S$27 (pack of 32) or S$14 (pack of 15). 

Where to redeem sample?
Sample redemption is over. But you may like Suisai Facebook Page for future promotion or redemption. 

Disclaimer: Sample was provided for personal purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment