Monday 13 November 2017

Review: Loveisderma B12+ Mandelic Acid Gelly Masque

Loveisderma B12+ Mandelic Acid Gelly Masque (500g)
I have recently tried Loveisderma B12+ Mandelic Acid Gelly Masque from Taiwan. Come check this wash off masque with me. 

My first time trying Loveisderma product. This Gelly Masque makes me feel refreshing after used. My skin touches smooth as well.

About Loveisderma B12+ Mandelic Acid Gelly Masque
This is an Acne solution Gelly Masque with the following details. 

Texture: Gel-like
Color: Light pink in color. 

Benefits:
  • Acne clearing
  • sebum-normalizing
  • skin brightening
  • hydrating, and elasticizing effects
  • Minimize pores
Country of Origin: Made in Taiwan
About the product.
Go to Loveisderma Website for more information.

How to use Loveisderma B12+ Mandelic Acid Gelly Masque?
  1. Cleanse Skin. 
  2. Evenly apply a thick layer (about 5mm thick) onto skin and avoid contact with eyes and lips. 
  3. Leave on for 20 - 30 minutes. 
  4. Remove excess with a Spatula and then wash off.
Ingredients.
My Review
This is my first time trying out Loveisderma product. I really got a shock when I saw the product because it came in such a big tub. It's 2 times the size of my other wash off masque's container. 
Loveisderma B12+ Mandelic Acid Gelly Masque.
The tub came sealed in plastic on the outside and covered with aluminum foil on the inside. 
Came sealed in plastic.
Covered with aluminum foil on the inside.
It's great that spatula is given. This means that I do not need to use my hand to dig into the masque. Keeping the masque fresh at all time.
Spatula given.
The masque has a gel like texture and is light pink in color. It produces a light floral fragrance smell. 
Light pink in color.
Gel like texture.
It feels sticky when it's applied on my face. There is this little cooling feel as well during application. 
It feels sticky when it's applied.
One thing that caught my attention is that the instruction told to apply a "thick" layer. Well usually the wash off masque I tried before told to apply a "thin " layer. This is the first one that told me to apply it thick. Well this explains the big tub isn't it. 😆
During application.
So how do I feel after washing off? I felt really refreshing. My skin touches smooth as well. It does look a small percent of brighten up to me. As for the pores, no comment really coz I do not have large pores to start with. 

Any cons? Well, there are 2 negative points to me. First, the big tub means it's not really convenient to travel around with. Second, it took quite long for me to wash them off.

However, this masque is still worth a try to me as it does makes my skin smooth and hydrated. I also notice my skin does not feels so oily the next day morning when I wake up too.
Before and after use of my forehead.
Where to buy it?
Loveisderma B12+ Mandelic Acid Gelly Masque (500g) can be bought from Lazada SG Online Store and also My Daily Skincare Online Store for a retail price of S$45.

Where to get sample?
No samples for this product. 

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment