Sunday 27 August 2017

Review: Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser For Face And Eyes

Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser For Face And Eyes (90ml)
Come check out my experience on Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser For Face And Eyes.

Overall, this cleanser can cleanly cleanse away dirt and oil from my face. After using, my skin feels moisturized.It quite suit my combination skin as my skin have less blemish during this period of using it. However, it is really over budget for me.

About Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser For Face And Eyes
This is Philosophy 3-in-1 facial cleanser.

Benefits:
  • 1 step facial cleanser.
  • Melts away dirt, oil and makeup
  • Tone and lightly hydrates
  • Gentle for sensitive eye area.
  • Deep cleans pores.
  • Natural oil extracts help condition skin.
  • Fragrance Free
Suitable:
  • All Skin Type.  
How to use Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser For Face And Eyes?
  1. Gently massage the cleanser onto a lightly damp face.
  2. Rinse off after that. 
  3. Use morning and evening. 
My Review
This cleanser came in a nice plastic bottle. What I like most is the philosophy quotes written on it. Every Philosophy product have it's own quotes. Something different from other brand's packaging.
Add caption
It is properly sealed for hygiene as well as prove that it is new and never been opened.
Properly sealed
The cleanser is yellow in color and has a creamy texture.
Yellow in color and has a creamy texture.
This cleanser does not produce any foam and do not leave any oily or sticky feeling during cleanse. Although there is no foam, it still does it's job well. My face is really clean without over drying. 

Although it says to remove makeup. But I never use it as a makeup remover. My bad....coz I didn't see that it can remove makeup until I do up this blog review. So cannot comment on the effect of it as a makeup remover. :( 

But as a normal cleanser, it works well. Just that it is a little over budget to me. 

Overall, this cleanser can cleanly cleanse away dirt and oil from my face. After using, my skin feels moisturized.It quite suit my combination skin as my skin have less blemish during this period of using it. However, it is really over budget for me. 

Where to buy it?
Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser For Face And Eyes (240ml) can be bought from Philosophy Beauty Counters and Sephora Stores. It is selling at a price of S$34 at Sephora.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. 😞

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment