Saturday 5 August 2017

Review: Himalaya Oil-Free Radiance Gel Cream

Himalaya Oil-Free Radiance Gel Cream (50ml)
Recently, I have started using a new moisturizer for my skin care regiment that gently hydrates my skin. It's non other than Himalaya Oil-Free Radiance Gel Cream. 

Overall, this oil free cream is able to help keep my skin hydrated throughout the day. As a result, less blemish problem. It is non greasy and contain a light fragrance smell too.

About Himalaya Oil-Free Radiance Gel Cream
Benefits:
  • Gently hydrate skin.
  • Maintain moisture balance.
  • Quick absorption. 
  • Provides oil free look. 
  • Provides skin radiance for a non shiny glow. 
  • Enrich with special herbs. 
  • Free from alcohol and parabens
Texture:
  • Light weight
  • Gel cream
About the product.
Ingredients
How to use Himalaya Oil-Free Radiance Gel Cream?
  1. Cleanse face and hand.
  2. Dot face and neck and message in circular motion.
Apply prior to makeup for smooth, matte finish. 
Direction for use.
My Review
I first get to know the brand Himalaya Herbals when I was looking for oily hair scalp shampoo N years ago. Thanks to Himalaya Herbals Singapore, I get to try their Oil Free Radiance Gel cream.

The cream came in a nice glass bottle. 
Came in a nice glass bottle.
Top cover is also present for hygiene. 
Top Cover.
The oil-free cream has a white gel-like texture. It is light weight and gave off a very light fragrance smell. Well, I personally likes it fragrance free. So if it can be fragrance free, it will be perfect. 
White gel-like texture.
The gel cream is very light weight indeed. And it is greasy free. My skin is able to quickly absorb it without leaving a sticky feeling. It feels cooling and refresh just after application. 
Greasy free and non sticky.
And I must say, it does keep my skin moisturize throughout the whole day. As a result, less blemish problem.

This oil-free gel cream really wow me. It looks ordinary but does just what I am looking for. 
Ordinary but just the product that does what I am looking for.
Verdict:
Fragrance 👍👍👍
Absorbability 👍👍👍👍
Moisturisation 👍👍👍👍👍
Oil Free Finished 👍👍👍
👍

Where to buy it?
Himalaya Oil-Free Radiance Gel Cream can be bought at Watson Store at a retail price of S$18.95.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment