Monday 17 July 2017

Review: Udderly Smooth Udder Cream

Udderly Smooth Udder Cream (114g)
Let's check out Udderly Smooth Udder Cream in today's review. 

Overall, this cream is good for smoothing my dry and rough area of the skin. However, it is not moisturizing enough for me.

About Udderly Smooth Udder Cream
Cream is originally developed for use on dairy cows. :0

Used by people on:
  • Dry Skin
  • Chapped skin
Benefits:
  • Multi purpose moisturizing lotion.
  • Moisturize skin.
  • Soften skin.
  • Smooth out roughness. 
Ingredients:
Deionized water (aqua), Stearic Acid, Peg 2 Stearate, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, dimethicone, lanolin oil, mineral oil, triethanolamine, allantoin, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance.

How to use Udderly Smooth Udder Cream?
Just apply appropriate amount to dry and chapped skin as needed.

My Review
My first impression of the cream, "huh....made from milk???" And I don't know it's moisturizing lotion until I read about it. 

The Cream came in a tube with cow print on it. 
Came in cow printed tube.
Came with normal cap opening.
The cream has a white creamy texture. It is also lightly scented. I don't actually like the smell though. It smell like it came from cow farm. 
White creamy texture.
Scent apart, the cream is not greasy and not oily at all. 

Well, it is not actually moisturizing enough for me. But it does smoothen my dry and rough area of the skin. 

For people who is ingredients concern, I do notice paraben used. Oh oh..... :(

Overall, this cream is good for smoothing my dry and rough area of the skin. However, it is not moisturizing enough for me.

Where to buy it?
Udderly Smooth Udder Cream can be bought from Guardian Store.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was given for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment