Monday 3 July 2017

Review: Kinohimitsu Collagen BG Diamond

Kinohimitsu Collagen BG Diamond (50ml X 16 bottles)
Today review is on Kinohimitsu Collagen BG Diamond.

Overall, I love Kinohimitsu Collagen BG Diamond. It not only makes my heart stay healthy but it makes my skin stay healthy and naturally bright.

Kinohimitsu Collagen BG Diamond Summary
Kinohimitsu Collagen BG Diamond is a health drink that not only contain marine collagen but also oat beta-glucan that offers you double benefits

Benefits:
  1. Enhance Skin Beauty - Pump up skin and tighten pores for lifted and smooth skin.
  2. Healthy Heart - Protects heart and cholesterol lowering effect
  3. High in Anti-oxidants.
Suitable for:
  • High Cholesterol
  • Sagging Skin
  • Wrinkled skin
  • Enlarged pores
  • Brittle nails
  • Damage hair
  • Dry skin
  • Dull skin
  • Scar  
What is written on the box.
More written on the box.
For more information, go to Kinohimitsu Website

How to consume Kinohimitsu Collagen BG Diamond?
Drink 1 bottle a day, preferably before breakfast or bedtime. Shake well before drinking. Keep chilled for a delicious taste.

First-time users: Take 1 bottle a day for a consecutive period of 6 days.
For maintenance: Take 1 bottle every 2 days.
Nutrition Facts and Ingredients
My Review
Woohoo....another Kinohimitsu product I started drinking, Collagen BG Diamond.

It came with the usual collagen box
Kinohimitsu Collagen BG Diamond.
Each box consist of 16 individual bottles. 
Each box consist of 16 individual bottles.
Each glass bottle is 50ml and is wrap with a pretty designed plastic wrapper. 
Came in individual 50ml glass bottle.
And the wrapper that covers the cap came with dotted lines for easy tearing. 
Came with dotted lines for easy tearing.
After removing the wrapper.
The collagen has a watery texture and is dark brown in color. But it does not smell good to me. I smell some kind of a herb smell. 
The collagen has a watery texture and is dark brown in color.
Although it don't smell good, it taste ok to me. When drink uncold, it taste more sour. Just like drinking sour caramel. It taste better when cold, less sour. 

Well, I was having serious outbreak while consuming half a box of BG Diamond due to stress at work. But I am pretty amazed how fast my acne outbreak and scars recovered in just 1 week. And the little acne scars still left on my face is on its way to fully vanished. Definitely faster in recovery before I consume it. 
Before consuming.
After one box of consumption with acne outbreak in between consuming.
As for cholesterol level, cannot really comment now until my next checkup. :) But its good to know its taken care of by this product.

Overall, I love Kinohimitsu Collagen BG Diamond. It not only makes my heart stay healthy but it makes my skin stay healthy and natural bright 

Where to buy it?
Kinohimitsu Collagen BG Diamond can be bought from Kinohimitsu Website or Kinohimitsu outlets for a retail price of S$69.90 per box of 16 bottles (50ml/bottle).

Where to get samples?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment