Sunday 9 July 2017

Review: The Face Shop Character Mask - Pig

The Face Shop Character Mask - Pig (23ml)
Who say doing mask is boring? Masking can be a fun activity to do too. Check out this fun character pig mask from The Face Shop. 

Overall, this mask is fun to play with and make my skin moisturize right after use. However, the effect does not last till the next morning. 

About The Face Shop Character Mask - Pig
Benefits:
  • Deep moisture and radiance.
  • Contain Honey rich in vitamins and minerals.
  • Triple solution essence: Honey, Hyaluronic acid, Collagen
  • Does not contain 6 additives: Sulfate, Talc, Mineral oil, Quatermium, Polyacrylamide, Paraffin
About the mask.
How to use The Face Shop Character Mask - Pig?
  1. Cleanse your face and apply toner. 
  2. Pull out the mask and place it on your face. 
  3. Remove after 10-15 minutes and tap lightly to absorb remaining essence into skin.
While waiting, proceed with your fun play with the mask on your face.

My Review
Another fun and cute mask I tried. This time round it's a pig looking mask from The Face Shop. 
How the mask package look like.
As it's a character pig mask, the mask sheet is pink in color. 
Pink color mask sheet covered with essence.
It is also printed with the iconic pig noise and pig ear.
Pig printed mask sheet.
Well, I look errr.....like a pig. My mum cannot stop laughing when I show her my face with the mask on. 
With mask on.
I look really hilarious with the mask on. Although I look so ugly, I still have fun taking photo with the mask on. 
Side view with mask on.
Ok. Let's talk about the effect of the mask. Although it is fun playing with the mask, but it only produces little effect on my face. Besides feeling refreshing and moisturized after use, my face seems to be back to the normal problematic skin. It's as if I have not mask the previous day. 

Well, my recommendation is, for serious problem solving  of our skin, this mask is not really suitable. But for fun and chasing away moody day, this mask is what you are looking for.

Overall, this mask is fun to play with and make my skin moisturize right after use. However, the effect does not last till the next morning. :(

Where to buy it?
The Face Shop Character Mask - Pig can be bought from all The Face Shop outlet.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment