Sunday 4 June 2017

Review: Jan Dan Rose Youth Water

Jan Dan Rose Youth Water (120 ml)
Let's talk about something Simple today, Rose Youth Water by Jan Dan (簡單玫瑰青春露). 

Overall, this Rose water does hydrate my skin and prepare my skin well for my other skin care products absorption and makeup application. It gave off a very light rose smell.

About Jan Dan Rose Youth Water
About Jan Dan.
Benefit:
  • Help skin care products to absorb better and makeup to stay well. 
  • Hydrate, brightening and whitening. 
  • After sun repair.
  • Oil Control. 
Results will be seen after 2 weeks of use. 

Fragrance Smell: Natural light rose smell. 
 

Suitable: For all skin type. 

Country of origin: Taiwan 

Ingredients.
For more information, go to Jan Dan Website

How to use Jan Dan Rose Youth Water?
Take appropriate amount, apply on cleansed skin using a cotton wool or just pat it onto your skin. Use day and night.

My Review
The Jan Dan Rose water (簡單玫瑰青春露) came pack in a simple white box. Just like it's name, simple. (Jan Dan means simple in Chinese)
Pack in a white simple box.
The rose water came in a transparent glass bottle. No fanciful design. Simple and nice looking. 
The rose water came in a transparent glass bottle.
It just look and feel like normal water. But it consist of a very nice light rose fragrance smell. 
It just look and feel like normal water.
For me, I pump 4 times and just pat directly onto my skin. If you like to use a cotton pad instead, you may do so.
Simple to use pump.
It feels refreshing and hydrated. I like it that it prepares my skin well for application of other care products and makeup application. 

And it contain no harmful chemical as well. 

Overall, this Rose water does hydrate my skin and prepare my skin well for my other skin care products absorption and makeup application. It gave off a very light rose smell. 

Where to buy it?
Jan Dan products can be bought from Jan Dan Official Website.

Where to redeem sample?
No sample redemption for this product.

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment