Sunday 21 May 2017

Review: Nuxe Fondant Exfoliating Body Scrub

Nuxe Fondant Exfoliating Body Scrub (50ml)
Today review is on Nuxe Fondant Exfoliating Body Scrub. 

Overall, I am satisfied with this scrub. Its able to remove my body's dead skin cell without drying it. My skin still feels smooth after used.

Nuxe Fondant Exfoliating Body Scrub Summary
Nuxe Fondant Exfoliating Body Scrub exfoliates and smooth skin. 

It offers 100% botanical exfoliation with Orange Zest, Lychee Kernel and Walnut Shell Powder. It contain 94% ingredients of natural origin with no prabens.

This scrub is suitable for all skin type. 

Benefits:
  • Refines the skin's texture. 
  • Leaves skin velvety soft. 
  • Sloughs of dead cells. 
Go to Nuxe Website for more information.

How to use Nuxe Fondant Exfoliating Body Scrub?
Use on damp skin 1 to 2 times a week, then rinse. 

Pay special attention to elbows, knees and heels.

My Review
This Nuxe travel size body scrub came in a tube. 
Nuxe Fondant Exfoliating Body Scrub (50ml)
The cap was also sealed with plastic. That's always what I like most as I know its not opened by anyone before. Good hygiene. :)
Sealed with plastic.
Easy to open cap.
The creamy textured scrub is light brown in color with little black or orange particles inside. Glade to know that these particles are from the natural ingredients used, not artificial.
How the scrub look liked.
Little black or orange particles inside from its natural ingredients.
It produces a very light almond smell. The similar smell from the lotion of the same range. Smell really good to me, just nice and not too strong. 

During scrubbing, the scrub does not feel sticky or oily. There will not be white particles form like the face scrub. I can only feel the little black or orange particles of the scrub on my skin. The particles is strong enough yet not too rough. 
During scrubbing
After rinsing off with water, I can really feel my dead skin cells removed coz my skin feel cleanse and smooth to touched.  
Before
After
Overall, I am satisfied with this scrub. Its able to remove my body's dead skin cell without drying it. My skin still feels smooth after used.

Where to buy it?
Nuxe Fondant Exfoliating Body Scrub can be bought at Beauty By Nature Store at a retail price of S$38.00 (200ml).

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :( 

Disclaimer: Product in this post was sample for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment