Sunday 19 March 2017

Review: SK-II Facial Treatment Mask

SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
Today review is on SK-II Facial Treatment Mask. 

Overall, this mask leave my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. However, given it's price, I actually expected something more than just what other cheaper mask can also gave me. Therefore, for me, I personally feel it is not worth the $ to spend on this mask. But if you have the budget and have some special occasion, no harm pampering yourself once in a blue moon. :)

About SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
This is a SK-II face mask that is generously soak with Pitera. 

Benefits:
  • Moisturize, crystal clear complexion. 
  • Soft and luxurious cotton mask.
How to use SK-II Facial Treatment Mask?
  1. Place mask onto eye area first then gently over face and pat firm. 
  2. Place it for 20 minutes and remove mask.
Ingredients and directions.
My Review
This is a backdated review. 

Previously, I had the chance to try out the luxurious SK-II facial treatment mask. Because it is SK-II, I have very high expectation for it. So how do I feel about this mask after using? Lets find out. 

This mask came in a very simple silver plastic pack. 
Came in a silver pack.
The mask sheet is made of cotton and itself feels very thick to me. Not easy to tear
How the mask look like.
Mask is made of cotton and is thick.
There is really generous amount of serum covering the whole mask.There is even extra left in the pack. 
Mask is covered full of serum.
The serum has a thick gel or jelly like texture. But good thing is that it is not sticky
The serum has a thick gel or jelly like texture.
But one thing, the mask has a little not pleasant smell. Should be due to its ingredient. 

I am not an obedient customer. Usually I will still walk around and sit up clicking my computer. But for this mask, I have to lay down during mask. Otherwise it will not stay on properly. 

However, it does feel comfortable during application. No other special or funny feel during application. 
During application of the mask.
Ok. So how do I feel after application? My face does feel smooth and moisturized. And my daily skin care products are able to be absorbed by my skin easily. 

But given it's price, I actually expected something more on this mask than just what other cheaper mask can also gave me.  

Therefore, for me, I personally feel it is not worth the $ to spend on this mask. But if you have the budget and have some special occasion, no harm pampering yourself once in a blue moon. :) 

Where to buy it?
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask can be bought at all SK-II Beauty Counter.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product was provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment