Sunday 12 March 2017

Review: Raclia Meringue Foam Maker

Raclia Meringue Foam Maker
Let me introduce you to this very cute Raclia Meringue Foam Maker. 

Overall, this is a fun and cute device to use for making foam easily. It is not only fun, it does cleanse my face well in a more sanitary way too. Also, it is cheap and can be use for a long time.

About Raclia Meringue Foam Maker
This is a foam maker that that makes fine meringue bubbles for deep cleansing. 

Benefits:
  • deep clean inside of pores.
  • soft cushion for smooth cleansing without stimulation
  • soft, fine abundant bubbles made. 
  • more sanitary and semi-permanent.  

How to use Raclia Meringue Foam Maker?
  1. Open lid and put in little amount of your cleansing foam. 
  2. Add in water along the marking on the maker and close the lid. Pump the handle for a few second. 
  3. Open the lid, take abundant, tight fitting bubbles and use it to gently wash your face.
Using instruction (In korean)
My Review
This cute device came in a white and light blue box. 
Came in a white and light blue box.
Itself, it is blue in color and consist of a cylinder to contain the water and a pump to pump up the bubbles
How the foam maker looks like.
Cylinder to contain the water.
Pump to pump up the bubbles.
I actually find it easy and fun to use. 

There is a water marking on the cylinder. I just have to put in enough water to the water level marking. 
Water Level Mark.
Put enough water into the cylinder to the eater level mark.
Next, I squeeze a small amount of my own facial cleanser on the pump. 
Squeeze facial cleanser on pump.
The fun part came. I just place the pump back to the cylinder and pump away. It takes only a few second for me to feel a small force while moving the pump up and down. Which means the foam are ready for me to use. 
Pull the pump to pump up foam.
It is really quite amazing to me. I see white, fine and smooth foam formed. 
White, fine and smooth foam formed.
It is really a huge different from the normal rubbing using my hand. 
Different between foam using hand rubbing and using foam maker.
My face feels cleanse. 

But this device have its negative points too. Although there is marking, it is a little difficult to gauge the right amount of water and cleanser to use. 

Also, the amount of foam form is a little too much for my entire face. 

I am also sure that this device works wells for gel and cream cleanser only. Those water based cleanser may be a little more difficult for this device I think.

And one more thing is that one may be too lazy to do the pump early in the morning before going to work when we are still half awake only. :P

Overall, this is a fun and cute device to use for making foam easily. It is not only fun, it does cleanse my face well in a more sanitary way too. Also, it is cheap and can be use for a long time.

Where to buy it?
Raclia Meringue Foam Maker can be bought from Althea Online Store

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. 

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete