Saturday 4 March 2017

Review: Dr. Hu Collagen And Algae Extract Wrinkle Treatment Eyes Mask

Dr. Hu Collagen And Algae Extract Wrinkle Treatment Eyes Mask (6 Pairs)
Today, let us check on Dr. Hu Collagen And Algae Extract Wrinkle Treatment Eyes Mask. 

I bought this actually to help on my dark circles but apart from moisturizing, it does not really improve on my dark circles problem. Also this eye patch is really very very slippery, it can still slip while I am laying down not moving. :(

About Dr. Hu Collagen And Algae Extract Wrinkle Treatment Eyes Mask 
This is a collagen and seaweed eye treatment mask. 

Benefits:
  • Retain moisture. 
  • Condition dry skin to reduce wrinkles. 
  • Replenish collagen to tighten skin. 
  • Soften and smoothen skin.
  • Reduce dark circle and dull skin. 
Product information.
How to use Dr. Hu Collagen And Algae Extract Wrinkle Treatment Eyes Mask?
  1. Cleanse your face.
  2. Remove patch from pack and place it under your eyes. 
  3. Wait for 10 minutes.
  4. Remove patch and lightly massage to help absorption. 
Use 1 to 2 times weekly. 
Directions.
My Review
My dark circles have been friend with me for a long time and I am constantly trying ways to say bye to it

Recently, I tried this eye mask from Dr. Hu. 

There are 6 pairs of eye mask in the form of patch pack nicely in a small silver box.
Mask pack in a sliver box.
Each pair of mask is place sealed in a plastic tray.
Mask pack in plastic tray and nicely sealed.
There is a opening from the side to tear open the silver plastic. But I must say that it is really difficult to tear open. 
Opening to tear open the package's silver plastic.
The eye mask itself is black in color. It is also covered with some serum.
Covered with serum.
The eye mask itself has a jelly like texture. It feels very silky when touch.
Black in color.
The eye mask feels cooling during application. 

But there is one very big problem I face during the application and it is really bothering me. The mask is too slippery and it kept on slipping down. It slip even when I am laying down without moving. :( So I have to constantly do adjustment to it. Very troublesome indeed. -_-'''
During application.
I bought this actually to help on my dark circles but apart from moisturizing, it does not really improve on my dark circles problem. 
Before and After.
Well, if you ask me, I won't recommend this mask. Why? Because it keeps on slipping. I really hate to adjust it every minute. Also the effect is affected too. :(

Where to buy it?
This product can be bought from Watsons. 

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. 

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.  

10 comments:

  1. I have never used eye masks prior to trying this. Therefore, when I first bought this to try, I thought I put it on the wrong way as it keep slipping off even when I am lying down. Guess it's the product's problem not mine hahha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa...you do have the same problem I encountered too. Well try other mask. There are plenty of other brand's eye mask. Surely we can find one that suit us. :D

      Delete
  2. Hmm maybe you can try buying it again. just tried mine and it works just fine, doesn't slip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought mine today & I tried it.. for me it's not that slippery like how you mention it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great for you. Hope it works well for you. :)

      Delete
  4. This eye mask is perfect treatment to reduce under eye wrinkles. One more remedy that works for wrinkles is Herbal Anti Aging Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been trying several eye creams and eye cream of dermalmd works the best so far without giving me any burning sensation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive Blog! If anyone is searching for the Best Eye Hospital In Punjab for the treatment of their eyes then you should must visit Mitra Eye Hospital & Lasik Laser Centre.

    ReplyDelete