Saturday 18 February 2017

Review: SK-II Signs Eye Mask

SK-II Signs Eye Mask
Today review is on SK-II Signs Eye Mask.

Overall, this mask is not really worth spending $$ on if you do not have the budget to spend. My eye area do feel moisturized but have not seen any other improvement on the dark circles or fine lines. 

SK-II Signs Eye Mask Summary
This is SK-II cotton mask that provides the following:

Benefits:
  • reduces signs of ageing.
  • reduces dryness around eyes. 
  • reduces fine lines. 
  • lightened the dullness of skin under eyes making it look brighten up. 
  • soft, essence-drenched cloth masks.
  • fits shape of eyes. 
How to use SK-II Signs Eye Mask?
  1. Place the mask with the film cover side up, with the broader end meeting the outer corner of your eye. 
  2. Remove the film and leave it on for 10 minutes. 
  3. Use twice weekly after cleansing.
My Review
SK-II, an expensive brand that I long heard about. Finally got the chance to try their product. 

The product came in a red plastic pack.
SK-II Eye Mask.
Each pair of eye mask is place in a plastic tray, covered with a white plastic sheet on top. 
Each pair of eye mask is place in a plastic tray.
Covered with a white plastic sheet on top.
The mask feels quite thick to me and is covered with lots of serum on it. The serum is not oily and contain no smell. But it do feels a little sticky to me. 
Mask covered with lots of serum.
Serum is not oily.
Feels a little thick to me.
The white plastic actually stick onto the mask quite tightly and I have to really "tear"  it off. 
The white plastic actually stick onto the mask quite tightly.
The mask is a little different from those I use in the pass. There is actually two cuts at the bottom of it. To better fit onto the eye area I guess. 
There is actually a cut at the bottom of it.
It feels really cooling during application but a little sticky after I remove them. 
During application of the mask.
For me, my opinion is that it is actually not really worth spending the $$ on this expensive eye mask as apart from moisturizing, I don't see my dark circles improve or fine lines reduce. There are cheaper eye mask out there that produces even better results.
Before and After.
Overall, this mask is not really worth spending $$ on if you do not have the budget to spend. My eye area do feel moisturized but have not seen any other improvement on the dark circles or fine lines.  

Where to buy it?
SK-II Signs Eye Mask can be bought at all SK-II Beauty Counter.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product was provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment