Sunday 29 January 2017

Review: MD/AA Jiao Herbal Acne Control SOS Stick

MD/AA Jiao Herbal Acne Control SOS Stick (2g)
Start of a new year with the first review on MD/AA Jiao Herbal Acne Control SOS Stick.

Overall, this Acne SOS stick effectively allows my acne on my skin to recover without any scar leftover. It is portable and easy to apply too. 

About Beauty Keeper
Before I start talking about the product, let's recap about Beauty Keeper(美麗掌櫃)

Beauty Keeper(美麗掌櫃)
Beauty Keeper(美麗掌櫃) is a new online store now available in Singapore that brings in award winning, innovative and popular beauty products brands all the way from Taiwan. 

Discover your own unique beauty attitude and fall in love with homegrown Taiwanese brands brought closer to you exclusively by Beauty Keeper(美麗掌櫃).

MD/AA Jiao Herbal Acne Control SOS Stick Summary
Suitable:
  •  All Skin Type
  • skin damage by makeup
  • acne-prone skin
Benefits:
  • Decrease anaerobic bacteria. 
  • Control oil secretion.
  • Increase skin hydration. 
  • Volcanic cool spring absorbs oxygen and repair skin.
  • Calm, sooth and cure discomfort from acne and blackholes.
About the product.
How to use MD/AA Jiao Herbal Acne Control SOS Stick?
Use it on acne spots after cleansing. Apply it any time when necessary.
Ingredients.
My Review
My skin was in a dry spell last few months and I am actually parking this acne SOS stick aside, waiting for the time to use it. 
MD/AA Jiao Herbal Acne Control SOS Stick.
Finally, I saw an acne popping up on my forehead a few weeks ago. I am not sure why I am so happy...lol......but I literally goes, "hurray!!! I finally can use this SOS stick!!!". :P

This MD/AA Jiao acne SOS stick came in a portable cute small stick that looks like a needle. 
Came in a cute small tick that is portable.
The acne cream is odorless and have a creamy texture. 
Acne cream have a creamy texture.
This SOS stick is really different from the past acne cream that I had used. To dispense the acne cream, I need to turn the bottom half of the stick. 
Turn the bottom to dispense the acne cream at the other end.
The acne cream will appear on the soft transparent rubbery head. This also means that I do not need to use my fingers to touch the acne cream at all to apply. Very hygienic indeed.
Soft transparent rubbery head.
My acne took around 3 to 4 days before it completely recovered using this SOS stick. I used them once a day. No pain and no ugly cream on the skin. It is completely transparent and unseen after apply. 
Before and after use process.
Overall, this Acne SOS stick effectively allows my acne on my skin to recover without any scar leftover. It is portable and easy to apply too.

Where to buy it?
MD/AA Jiao Herbal Acne Control SOS Stick can be bought from Beauty Keeper Online Store.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product was provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment