Sunday 4 December 2016

Review: Mdmmd. Water Drop Cream + Upra ® Age Delay Revive Toner

Water Drop Cream + Upra ® Age Delay Revive Toner
Today review is on Mdmmd. Water Drop Cream + Upra ® Age Delay Revive Toner.
 
My skin was a little more sensitive before the month I start to apply these products. But these 2 products did not affect the absorption power of my sensitive skin area, making my skin feels smooth and maintain my skin oil control level well. Making it well prepared. 

Although I personally feels that the hydration level is still not enough for very dry skin, it still score well for oily, sensitive and combination skin.
 
About Beauty Keeper
Before I start talking about the product, lets talk a little about Beauty Keeper(美麗掌櫃)

Beauty Keeper(美麗掌櫃)
Beauty Keeper(美麗掌櫃) is a new online store now available in Singapore that brings in award winning, innovative and popular beauty products brands all the way from Taiwan. 

Discover your own unique beauty attitude and fall in love with homegrown Taiwanese brands brought closer to you exclusively by Beauty Keeper(美麗掌櫃).

Mdmmd. Water Drop Cream + Upra ® Age Delay Revive Toner Summary
About Mdmmd. 
Mdmmd., founded in 2013, is an award winning online cosmetic brand originating from Taiwan.

Mdmmd. Water Drop Cream
Mdmmd. Water Drop Cream
This is a 3-in-1 skin care product which is a toner, serum and lotion. 

Texture:
  • Like lotion at first but turns into toner
Benefits:
  • Hydrate and moisturize skin.
  • Repair dry skin.
  • Tighten Skin. 
  • Improve the appearance of fine lines. 
  • Repair and keep skin healthy.
  • Locks moisture inside and out. 
  • 100% oil free. 
Ingredients.

Mdmmd. Upra ® Age Delay Revive Toner
Mdmmd. Upra ® Age Delay Revive Toner
This is a wake up skin and freeze age essence toner. 

Benefits:
  • Revive, hydrates, improve visible aging.
  • Slows down skin aging.
  • Leave skin with a smooth and radiant surface appearance. 
  • Improve drying appearance.
  • Help skin cell metabolism. 
  • Whiten skin. 
  • Providing nutritions for skin. 
  • No spices, no alcohol and no coloring.   
Ingredients.
How to use Mdmmd. Water Drop Cream + Upra ® Age Delay Revive Toner?
Mdmmd. Water Drop Cream
After cleanse, apply a generous amount to skin and massage until skin absorbed the cream.

Mdmmd. Upra ® Age Delay Revive Toner
After cleanse, pour appropriate amount to cotton pad or onto palm and apply gently to skin. Massage until fully absorbed. 

My Review
Thanks to Beauty Keeper, I get to try out new brand that I have never heard of and used before from Taiwan.

I have been using it for almost 1 month already. So how is my experience? Well read on to find out. :)

There are actually 2 products from Mdmmd that I tried here. Lets talk about the Wakeup Skin and Freeze age Essence first.

Upra ® Age Delay Revive Toner
The Essence came in a transparent glass bottle that is packed in a gold color box. Look very class to me.
Pack in a gold color box.
Transparent glass bottle.
Nicely sealed.
I use this essence as a toner. It is transparent in color and do not contain any smell to me.
Thick watery texture.

The essence actually has a thick watery texture. Therefore it is a little difficult to pour out of the small opening hole. I have to do a little shake to the bottle to pour it out onto the cotton pad.
Opening of the bottle.
It feels watery when it is just applied onto my skin. But after a while, it feels a little sticky but back to normal again after that. 
Look like water.
I can say that this essence set my skin very well for my other skin care products to be applied after that. it leaves my skin smooth and prepared

Water Drop Cream
As for the Water Drop Cream, its actually 3-in-1 but I used it as essence + moisturizer after applying the Revive Toner.

But if you are lazy, since its 3-in-1, you can just apply this cream and you are all set. :)

The water Drop Cream came in a same gold color box. But it is place in a gold color bottle.
Came in a gold box and gold bottle.
Pressing the cream out of the pump, it is white in color and has a light gel like texture. 
Pressing the pump.
It is not oily and not sticky at all and can be easily absorbed by my skin.
White in color and has a light gel like texture. Turns water base quickly.
This cream feels a little different from the normal cream I used. It feels like a normal cream when I just apply but turns very quickly to water base after massage.
During application. Turns water based.
After massaged. Skin look moisturized.
This Water Drop Cream makes my sensitive skin feels smooth and moisturized. I do feel that my skin oil level control improved as my skin do not feel oily the next morning after apply and also towards the afternoon of the day. 

However, during the period of application, there is a few weeks where certain part of my skin feels very dry. It is when I realized that this product is not hydrated enough for very dry skin. Although the dry part do not deteriorate, it did not improve at all as well. Well I Can say neutral effect on very dry part of the skin. 

Summary
My skin was a little more sensitive before the month I start to apply these products. But these 2 products did not affect the absorption power of my sensitive skin area, making my skin feels smooth and maintain my skin oil control level well. Making it well prepared. 

Although I personally feels that the hydration level is still not enough for very dry skin, it still score well for oily, sensitive and combination skin. 

Where to buy it?
Mdmmd. Water Drop Cream and Upra ® Age Delay Revive Toner can be bought from Beauty Keeper Online Store for a price of S$45 each.

Where to get sample?
Free sample can be redeemed from the Mdmmd. Facebook Link

Disclaimer: Product was provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment