Saturday 3 September 2016

Review: Klarity Lasertox Miracle White CC Lotion SPF30/PA++

Klarity Lasertox Miracle White CC Lotion SPF30/PA++ (5ml sample)
Today review is on Klarity Lasertox Miracle White CC Lotion SPF30/PA++. 

Overall, this miracle CC lotion is able to smoothen, lift and brighten up my skin immediately after applying them. It helps to prepare my skin for my makeup and what's more, it protect my skin against the sun too. A product that I will consider continue using. :)

Klarity Lasertox Miracle White CC Lotion SPF30/PA++ Summary
Klarity Lasertox Miracle White CC Lotion SPF30/PA++ is a whitening lotion providing 11 in 1 multi functions. 
About CC Lotion.

  • Contains diamond powder
  • Enriched with wild rosehip extract
  • Non-sticky, non-oily
  • Paraben-free.
  • Whitening
  • Purifying
  • Firming
  • Smooth
  • Soothe
  • Hydrate
  • Tone
  • Anti-aging
  • Sun Screen
  • Waterproof
Benefits.
Go to Klarity Website for more information.

How to use Klarity Lasertox Miracle White CC Lotion SPF30/PA++?
  1. Cleanse and moisturized your skin. 
  2. Squeeze an appropriate amount of lotion onto fingers. 
  3. Massage onto the face and blend in gentle patting motion.
  4. Repeat for your neck and body. 
Ingredients
My Review
This Klarity CC lotion was long heard over various social media and I am really curious as to why it's making such a hoo-ha.

And I am very happy to get this product's sample to try out. 

Sample is pretty generous and beautifully pack. 
Nicely packed.
The CC lotion sample comes in a nice 5ml tube. similar pattern to the real size product.
Came in a 5ml tube.
The CC lotion itself is not at all greasy and it contain no smell. It has a white light creamy texture.
White light creamy texture.
It is easy to apply and is absorbed by my skin very fast. 
Spreading out the lotion.
I am really surprise by the immediate effect I can see right after applying it. My skin looks brighten up, smooth and lifted. My skin feels indeed moisturized. 
Absorb fast and skin look smooth and bright.
It also prepare my skin well for my makeup. For those who is lazy to apply sun screen is happy to know that it contain SPF30/PA++. Skin is well protected after applying it. :)

Look at my experiment on half of my face. Wow can really see the different. :D  
Experiment with half my face.
Overall, this miracle CC lotion is able to smoothen, lift and brighten up my skin immediately after applying them. It helps to prepare my skin for my makeup and what's more, it protect my skin against the sun too. A product that I will consider continue using. :) 

Where to buy it?
Klarity Lasertox Miracle White CC Lotion is selling for a retail price of S$39 for 30ml and S$59 for 100ml at Sasa, BHG and Pink Beauty.

Where to get samples?
Samples have been fully redeemed in Samplestore. You may like Klarity Facebook Page for future promotions and samples redemption information.

Disclaimer: Product in this post was sample for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment