Saturday 17 September 2016

Review: Astalift Pure Collagen 10000 Supplement Drink

Astalift Pure Collagen 10000 Supplement Drink (30ml/bottle x 10)
Today review is on Astalift Pure Collagen 10000 Supplement Drink.

Overall, this drink don't produce fishy smell or taste. So far, I only notice no major blemish outbreak during the period of drinking. With their low-molecular benefit, it is one collagen drink to consider. But to me, price wise, if its not on promotion price, it may be too expensive to me to drink long term.

Astalift Pure Collagen 10000 Supplement Drink Summary
This Pure Collagen 10000 Supplement Drink is Astalift premium  grade high quality collagen drink that helps to improve your skin. 

Benefits:
  • High purity and low-molecular collagen. (10,000mg)
  • Contain Ornithine that promote collagen production and aid in skin tissue repair
  • Contain Vitamin C for anti-oxidant that is good for anti-aging and UV Damage. 
  • Contain Ceramide that helps to hold skin cells together for hydrated and youthful skin. 
  • comes in nice peach yoghurt flavour. 
What is written on the box.
You may go Astalift SG facebook Page for more information.

How to consume Astalift Pure Collagen 10000 Supplement Drink?
Consume 1 bottle a day preferably 1 hour before bed time as our body does regeneration at night. The best time for collagen consumption. 

My Review
This is my first time trying any Astalift product. 

Thanks to my who helped me go buy them during one of Astalift roadshow, I get to try new products I never try before in a way cheaper amount. :)

The packaging box looks really red and normal.
How the box of Astalift collagen drink looks like.
Each box contain 10 bottles of 30ml collagen drink.
Eaxh box contain 10 bottles.
The collagen drink is place in a glass bottle. So be careful not to drop and brake it. 
Each bottle of Astalift Collagen Drink.
I always place bottles of collagen drink in the fridge and the result is difficult to open the cap of the drink. This collagen drink bottle cap is those normal type....but funny ... got no problem opening them. :)
Normal cap used.
Ok...enough talk of the outside....how about the drink itself?

I think the first Question people will always ask when it comes to collagen drink...is "Any fishy taste or smell?"

I have tried their powder collagen sachet given to me as sample, taste horribly with strong fishy taste and smell. But good news, this collagen drink from them taste peachy sour with nice fruit smell. No fishy smell and taste. So those who is afraid like me.....can choose their drink instead. :)

Drink is a little thick and gluey with golden yellow color. 
How the collagen drink look like.
So far nothing much I notice. But I have no major outbreak during this period that I drink. So still need longer period of drinking to see more effect I think? :/

Overall, this drink don't produce fishy smell or taste. So far, I only notice no major blemish outbreak during the period of drinking. With their low-molecular benefit, it is one collagen drink to consider. But to me, price wise, if its not on promotion price, it may be too expensive to me to drink long term.  

Where to buy it?
Astalift Collagen drink can be bought at all Astalift flagship stores, Sasa, Watsons, Guardian, Unity, Beauty Language and BHG departmental store at a retail price of S$60 for a box of 10 bottles (30ml per bottle). It can also be bought from Astalift Website

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

2 comments:

  1. This is very good drink and useful for skin health. For improving skin texture and to get glowing skin Vegan collagen booster is effective

    ReplyDelete