Sunday 7 August 2016

Review: Cycle Vital Nutri-Plus Cream

Cycle Vital Nutri-Plus Cream (150ml)
Today review is on Cycle Vital Nutri-Plus Cream. 

Overall this cream did not really help much on my hair. After using, my hair is still easily tangled and it does not feel any softer as well. Well, guess this product does not suit me at all.

Cycle Vital Nutri-Plus Cream Summary
From Eugeneperma: "Cycle Vital range cultivates the treasures of nature and its plant cycles, from the root to the seeds, sap, bark, buds and flowers."

Cycle Vital Nutri-Plus Cream is suitable for hair with damage end and medium length hair. It helps to restore extreme softness to the most dehydrated hair.
Ingredients.
How to use Cycle Vital Nutri-Plus Cream?
Rub 2 to 3 drop into the lengths and ends of clean and towel-dried hair. 

Do not rinse. Comb and style hair.
Use instructions.
My Review
This product was bought during sale. 

This hair cream came in a white tube. 
Came in a white tube.
The cap can be easily opened and cream can be easily squeezed out. 
Easy to open cap.
The hair cream has a creamy thick texture and its white in color. There is also a light fragrance smell to the cream. 
Creamy thick texture and its white in color.
I usually use it at night hours after shower on towel-dried hair. It is easy to apply on my hair length and end. But I see no effect after used. It does not feel softer or help on my hair tangle.

Overall this cream did not really help much on my hair. After using, my hair is still easily tangled and it does not feel any softer as well. Well, guess this product does not suit me at all.

Where to buy it?
Cycle Vital Nutri-Plus Cream can be bought from Beauty By Nature shop for a retail price of S$39.90.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment