Sunday 31 July 2016

Review: Nivea Make Up Clear Cleansing Wipes

Nivea Make Up Clear Cleansing Wipes (25 sheets)
Today review is on Nivea Make Up Clear Cleansing Wipes.

Overall, this cleansing wipe can cleanly removed my makeup, leaving my skin feel clean, moisturized and refreshing after wiping. 1 wipe is enough for my whole face each time. :)

Nivea Make Up Clear Cleansing Wipes Summary
Nivea Make Up Clear Cleansing Wipes effectively remove makeup with the following benefits:
  • cleanly removed makeup.
  • leave no greasy feeling.
  • Enriched with Vitamin E.
  • leaves no residues, perfume, alcohol, paraben and silicon.
  • Skin feels moisturized and refreshing.
What is on the pack.
About the product.
How to use Nivea Make Up Clear Cleansing Wipes?
Gently cleanse face, neck and eye area with soft wipe, keeping the eye closed. 

Carefully reseal the bag after use with the self-adhesive label to prevent drying out. 

Do not flush.
Ingredients.
My Review
Spotted this Nivea Make Up Clear Cleansing Wipes on sale when I was having my holiday shopping in one of Malaysia's Watsons. Decided to buy 1 pack to try since its way cheaper then in Singapore especially when its on sale in Malaysia. 
Sales Pack.
Each pack consist of 25 cleansing wipes and it is properly sealed. 
Nivea Make Up Clear Cleansing Wipes.
Opening the cleansing wipe to use is easy. Just tear the opening stickers and pull out 1 wipe from the opening then reseal it back. :)
Easy to open.
Pull the opening sticker.
Pull the wipe out from the opening.
The wipe feels pretty cool to touch. Maybe because I put them in the refrigerator. There is no particular smell from the wipe. 

The wipe is not very wet. Just the right percent of moist to make my skin feels comfortable when use. 

And I also notice that the wipe is not easily tear and don't turn hairy after used. 
Wipe is not easily tear.
One cleansing wipe is enough for my whole face since I don't put on heavy makeup. And my skin will feel clean, moisturized and refreshing after wiping
one wipe is enough for 1 time use for my light makeup.
Let us do a simple experiment on my common used makeup.

From left to right:  Cathy Doll CC Speed White Powder, The Body Shop Lily Cole Puff On Radiance, The Body Shop eye brown pencil, Loreal Color Riche Lipstick, Silkygirl eye shadow, Silkygirl blusher, Silkygirl Big Eye waterproof mascara. 
Experiment done.
First wipe across the makeup, I can see 80% of the makeup already being fully clean. Just a little eye brown pencil, lipstick, eyeshadow and mascara left. 
First wipe on the makeup.
Makeup left from first wipe.
And I went off to wipe it for another 2 times. Wow!!! All fully removed! clean and moisturizing. 
2nd and 3rd wipe.
All clean after 3rd wipe.
But it is a little expensive to me if we consider it's retail price. So when it's on sale, grab more. 

Overall, this cleansing wipe can cleanly removed my makeup, leaving my skin feel clean, moisturized and refreshing after wiping. 1 wipe is enough for my whole face each time. :)

Where to buy it?
Nivea Make Up Clear Cleansing Wipes can be bought at Watsons, Guardian and departmental stores at a retail price of S$9.50 for a pack of 25 sheets. 

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment