Saturday 16 July 2016

Review: Neutrogena Deep Clean Make-Up Cleansing Oil (2-in-1 Refreshing Cleansing Oil)

Neutrogena Deep Clean Make-Up Cleansing Oil (15ml Sample Size)
Today review is on Neutrogena Deep Clean Make-Up Cleansing Oil (2-in-1 Refreshing Cleansing Oil). 

This cleansing oil can cleanly remove all my make ups in 1 step without making my skin oily after wash. My skin feel refreshing after use. Most importantly, it does not cause blemish to my troublesome combination skin. 

Neutrogena Deep Clean Make-Up Cleansing Oil (2-in-1 Refreshing Cleansing Oil) Summary
"Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleansing Oil is a refreshing cleansing oil that effectively removes dirt, impurities and makeup in one single step."
  • Helps lock moisture balance
  • Leave skin soft and supple
  • Water activating formula transforms into a soft and fine cleansing emulsion, easily dissolve dirt and makeup. 
  • Does not clog pores
  • Can be use on waterproof makeup.
Ingredients and write-up.
How to use Neutrogena Deep Clean Make-Up Cleansing Oil?
  1. Apply cleansing oil to dry skin with dry hand. 
  2. Massage face and eye area with the cleansing oil. 
  3. Then add a bit of lukewarm water until cleansing oil lathers. 
  4. Rinse off completely for a soft, clean feeling. 
This can also be use on wet face. 
My Review
Cleansing oil!!?? I specifically do not like to use cleansing oil on my face because of my troublesome acne skin last time. Although my skin now is no longer acne skin (combination skin), I am still scared. 

But seeing that it say it does not clog pores and I am often been told that only oil can remove oil and I should use cleansing oil followed by my face cleanser for better results. I decided to redeem 1 sample to try from Samplestore. 

It is a generous sample to me. A travel size 15ml cleansing oil.
Travel Size 15ml.
The cleansing oil has an oil texture that is transparent in color. It does have a light fragrance smell. Doesn't smell perfume to me but can't really tell what smell is it. A little fruity smell to me. 
Oil texture that is transparent in color.
I often only put on light makeup. So a little of this cleansing oil does removed my makeup cleanly without leaving any oily feeling on my face. The emulsification of the cleansing oil really did a great job. :)
Emulsify with water.
No outbreaks so far from using this cleansing oil. My skin feels not only clean but also supple without any greasy feeling. But of course I still use my face cleanser after this cleansing oil just to make sure. So far so good. :)

Then how about those waterproof makeup and other heavier makeups? Lets do some experiment.

Below show some of my makeup. From left to right: LancĂ´me Renergie CC Multi-Lift Instant Illuminating Color Corrector, The Body Shop Lily Cole Puff On Radiance, Loreal Color Riche Lipstick, The Body Shop eye brown pencil, Jill Lowe eye liner, Silkygirl Big Eye waterproof mascara, Lip Gross, Silkygirl blusher, Silkygirl eye shadow. 
Experiment with makeups.
After putting the cleansing oil over the makeup and do some massage and emulsify with water, can see that the makeup are all removed. 
Put cleansing oil over the makeup.
After emulsify and massage, makeup all removed.
When wash off with water completely and dry, no makeup left. :D
All cleanly removed.
Overall this cleansing oil can cleanly remove all my make ups in 1 step without making my skin oily after wash. My skin feel refreshing after use. Most importantly, it does not cause blemish to my troublesome combination skin.

Where to buy it?
Neutrogena Deep Clean Make-Up Cleansing Oil can be bought from Guardian, Watsons and all major supermarkets for S$29.95 (200ml). Besides 2-in-1 Refreshing Cleansing Oil, they comes in Hydrating Variant with Cucumber Extract and Brightening Variant with Mulberry Extract. 
New variants available.
Where to get sample?
Samples have been fully redeemed from Samplestore.com but you may still register (if you have not done so) as a member and check back for future redemption.  

Disclaimer: Product in this post was sample for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment