Sunday 3 July 2016

Review: Hi-Tea Blooming Flower Tea

Hi-Tea Blooming Tea
Today review is on Hi-Tea Blooming Flower Tea.

Overall, I not only enjoy drinking this nice fragrance tea, I enjoy watching it grow in the water from a small green ball to a nice blooming flowers. It's not only mouth watering but eye catching too. Totally enjoy myself.

Hi-Tea Blooming Flower Tea Summary
Hi-Tea is a Singapore based flower tea company that provides flower tea products with quality and beneficiary to health and beauty.

Their tea uses 100% pure flowers and fresh fruits that is dried and mixed. Also it does not contain caffeine, flavouring, color or additives. Perfectly safe and healthy.


They have different varieties of tea:
  • Fruits Tea
  • Special Blended Flower Tea
  • Loose Flowering Tea
  • Blooming Flower Tea (New)
Tea in this Review
Blooming Flower Tea
Blooming Flower Tea
This blooming flower tea is hand crafted by Artisans. There are a total of 4 Artisan Selection of Blooming Flower Tea to choose from.

Go to Hi-Tea Website for more information.

How to drink Hi-Tea Blooming Flower Tea?
  • Place flower tea into 300ml of mug or pot. (preferably transparent to see the flower grow)
  • Add 300ml of hot water.
  • Steep it and watch the tea bloom.
  • Its then ready to be serve. Add honey for better taste. 
Keep flower tea in cool dry place.   
Brewing instruction on the package.
My Review
Its tea time again with my Hi-Tea. What am I up to this time?? Well....you already know right....its all written up there. LOL

Ok then! Lets go buddies!!!

The Blooming Flower Tea came pack with Hi-Tea new package.
Came pack with Hi-Tea new package.
It is made into a round green ball. All the "ball" looks the same before placing into the water.
Blooming Flower Tea
Looks like a round ball.
And I wasted no time to pour hot water onto the "ball" that is placed into my transparent tea pot. 
Place blooming tea into transparent pot.
Woo Hoo!!! It's Alive!!!! Watch it grow in minutes!


This is not the first time I drink blooming tea. But it's always as excited as the first time, seeing the flower bloom. Looks rather cute and surprise to me as I never know what it will bloom into. 
Different stages of the blooming flower tea.
The tea taste rather light and fragrance. I think I taste a little Jasmine taste. I have taste bitter blooming tea before. But this one does not taste bitter. The taste is just nice to me.

The blooming tea look nice and taste nice. It is light yellow in color but I don't really smell any fragrance smell. 
Tea is light yellow in color with the fully bloom flower inside.
Top view of the blooming flower tea.
Drinking blooming flower tea really reminds me of Moon Cake. It will be nice if I have moon cake to go with my blooming tea. But I can only pretend the potato chips I am holding when drinking the tea is moon cake. :p 
Taste nice and look nice.
Well, playful me took the blooming flower out to examine it after drinking. :p Pretty amazing the way it tie the flower tea can turn into sometime so eye catching.
Blooming flower after drinking.
Overall, I not only enjoy drinking this nice fragrance tea, I enjoy watching it grow in the water from a small green ball to a nice blooming flowers. Its not only mouth watering but eye catching too. Totally enjoy myself. 

Where to buy it?
Hi-Tea Blooming Flower Tea can be bought from Hi-Tea Website. Check out Hi-Tea Website for the price of the tea when it's on sale soon

Where to get sample?
There is no sample for this product.

Disclaimer: Products were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment