Saturday 4 June 2016

Review: SexyLook 2 Step Synergy Effect Mask (Gold Repairing Moisturizing)

SexyLook 2 Step Synergy Effect Mask (Gold Repairing Moisturizing)
(3 pairs- Upper mask 20ml/piece, Lower mask 12ml/piece)
Today review is on SexyLook 2 Step Synergy Effect Mask (Gold Repairing Moisturizing). 

Overall, I really like the effect this duo mask produce on my face. My skin feels soft, smooth and hydrated. It has very good oil control ability which makes my skin looks slightly brighten up and pores slightly reduces. Face looks ready after used. 

SexyLook 2 Step Synergy Effect Mask (Gold Repairing Moisturizing) Summary
This is the world first double mask that have duo effects of firming and moisturizing at the same time. It is an all-in-one dual division mask where top and bottom both meets it's needs. 

Upper Division Mask:
  • Black mask - Made of obsidian
  • Moisturizing
  • Balancing Oil and Hydration
  • Tighten Pores
  • For T-zones and Double-C zones 
  • Black mask specially made for dry and dull skin, with added obsidian and hyaluronic acid.
  • Made of 100% pure cotton with a golden facial ratio cutting to sooth laugh lines and nourish skin.
Upper Black mask.
Lower Division Mask:
  • White mask - V-type Extension
  • Lifting
  • Firming
  • Improves Double Chin
  • For U-zone
  • With added various peptides and collagen.
  • Made of Halophyte with ear hooks which is excellent in refining and lifting facial contours.
Lower white mask.
How to use SexyLook 2 Step Synergy Effect Mask (Gold Repairing Moisturizing)?
  1. Cleanse and toned skin. 
  2. Apply the black upper part of the mask. 
  3. Apply the white lower part of the mask.
  4. Wait for 15 - 20 minutes
  5. Remove and massage gently for better absorbance of essence.
Steps to use the mask.
My Review
I came to know this mask when my mum is watching Taiwan drama series. And I go wow!!! I want to try this mask man!!!!

So I was very excited to come across this mask when I was having shopping in one of Malaysia's Watsons. And they are having sales that time. So I told myself yeah, I must buy one box back to Singapore to try. 

This SexyLook duo mask came in a nice golden box.
Came in a nice golden box.
Each box only contain 3 sheets of mask only. Hmm....too little in my opinion. How i wish 1 box got 10 sheets of mask. :) Each upper and lower sheets of mask is joined into 1 nice golden plastic package using dotted line. Joined but separated.
1 pack of duo mask separate using dotted line.
So each use is still 1 pack of mask but separate by tearing the upper and lower pack.
Upper black mask package.
Lower white mask package.
Both upper and lower mask did not produce any smell that I notice.

The top mask, serum have a watery texture which felt rather slippery to to touch. But it is not at all oily or sticky. And from the mask, I can see the small small gold particles on it. :)
Upper Black mask.
Serum have a watery texture which felt rather slippery to to touch.
The upper mask can fit onto my face really well too.
Fix really well onto my face.
The bottom mask, serum have a thick and sticky texture.
Lower white mask.
Thick and sticky texture.
The bottom mask have ear hooks that can hook really well onto my face. It is not at all too tight. My ears don't hurt after using it.
Bottom mask with ear hooks.
The bottom mask holds on to my chin pretty well too.
Lifting of chin.
Both upper and bottom mask is very durable. Both can be pull without tearing. But I notice that the bottom mask has a different texture as compare to upper mask.
Bottom White mask.
Upper Black Mask.
Bottom mask is thicker than upper mask too.
Black mask texture.
White mask texture.
White mask is thicker than black mask.
During application of the mask, it feels really cooling even without me putting the mask into the refrigerator.

After removing, face does not feel sticky at all. But there are serum still left on the face which needs a little massage. After which, my face will feel really smooth, soft and hydrated. And I also see redness on my skin reduced. Face is slightly brighten up without looking dull. Pores looks a little tighten to me too.

As for lifting, I really cannot tell the effect as my skin is not really very loose to begin with. Looks really the same to me.

One thing I notice too is that oil control on my skin is improved the next day morning. My face do not feel oily but hydrated. I don't look like I just wake up. :)
During Application.
Before and After
(Picture is without editing, please ignore the lighting which cause the different in skin color)
Overall, I really like the effect this duo mask produce on my face. My skin feels soft, smooth and hydrated. It has very good oil control ability which makes my skin looks slightly brighten up and pores slightly reduces. Face looks ready after used. 

Where to buy it?
SexyLook 2 Step Synergy Effect Mask (Gold Repairing Moisturizing) can be bought at Watsons Ngee Ann City at a retail price of S$12.90 per box of 3 pairs.

Where to get sample?
No sample for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment