Sunday 1 May 2016

Review: My Beauty Diary Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid Mask

My Beauty Diary Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid Mask (8 Pieces, 23ml/piece)
Today review is on My Beauty Diary Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid Mask. 

Overall, I am pretty comfortable with the results that this improved My Beauty Diary mask performed on me. After using, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft to touch.

My Beauty Diary Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid Mask Summary
Back in late 2015, My Beauty Dairy have done some improvement to their mask. One of it is the My Beauty Diary Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid Mask. 

Improvement:
  • Ultra-Silky Hydrating Tencel Fabric -  Thinner, Stronger, better adherence to skin and can hold 50% more essence. 
  • Improved Formula with New Aquaroad.
My Beauty Diary Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid Mask is an immersive hydration or total hydration mask that brings together the hydration power of Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid and Cosphingo and Aquaroad for maximum and effective moisturization.
About Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid.
Benefits:
  • Locks up moisture
  • Hydrating
  • Soft skin
  • Bright Skin
  • Smooth skin  
Skin Type:
  • Normal Skin
  • Especially recommended for dry and damage skin needing immediate repair. 

About Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid Mask.
Go to My Beauty Diary Facebook Page for more information.

How to use My Beauty Diary Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid Mask?
  1. Cleanse and tone your face. 
  2. Remove plastic sheet and place the mask over face. 
  3. Remove after 20 - 30 minutes. 
  4. Massage any remaining essence on face into skin. 
  5. Do not rinse. Apply other skin care products after that to seal in the nourishment. 
Directions and Ingredients.
My Review
This is another delayed post. This My Beauty Diary Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid Mask was bought during SampleStore Ka Bloom+ event last September.

This is not the first time I try My Beauty Diary Mask. To be honest, their previous mask gave me a normal result but is still a mask good to use for people with budget. However, this improved My Beauty Diary Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid Mask performed way better.

Lets jump into my mask experience now!

My Beauty Diary Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid Mask came in a nice blue box. Each box contain 8 pieces of mask.
Came in a blue box.
How each individual sachet of mask look like.
There wasn't any smell for the opened mask sachet. And I Can see lots of serum inside the opened mask sachet.  
Opening the sachet of mask.
The mask consist of 2 sheets, the plastic sheet as well as the mask sheet itself. 
Taking the mask out from the pack.
Consist of 2 sheets, the plastic sheet and the mask itself.
Nothing special about the plastic sheet but the mask sheet itself had a little different touch feel from their previous mask. Touched more durable. And I also notice the mask feels a little thinner than before.
How the mask sheet looks like.

Not sure if you are able to see from my picture, look at the serum that is on the mask. Something that I don't see so obvious from their past mask. 
Enlarge picture of the serum on the mask.
And indeed, there are more serum as compare to before. Lot of serum left behind which I apply back to the mask after I place the mask on my face. 
Lots of serum left in the pack.
The serum itself is not oily and not sticky. And its totally transparent with thick watery like texture. And one thing I notice is that it feels slippery. 
The serum is transparent with thick watery like texture.
Although the mask is thinner and more durable, I do also notice when I place it on my face that it feels a little smaller then before. Because I have a hard time adjusting the mask to fit. :p
How the mask looks like.
There is really no special feel during the application of the mask. It just feels comfortable. 
During application.
And noticeably, although there are still serum on my face, it does not feel oily or sticky like their past mask. In fact it feels slippery rather than sticky. But the serum is absorbed by my skin very fast after massaging. 

My skin feels really hydrated, smooth and soft to touch. It also made my skin moisturized enough to be well prepare for other skin care products application.

I really love how well it hydrates my skin and I recommend it to those who have dehydrated skin.

Before. (My forehead).
After used. (My forehead).
Overall, I am pretty comfortable with the results that this improved My Beauty Diary mask performed on me. After using, it leaves my skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft to touch.

Where to buy it?
My Beauty Diary Lipsome Hyaluronic Acid Mask can be bought at Watsons, Guardian and Sasa Stores for a retail price of S$16.90 for a box of 8 pieces mask.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :( 

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment