Sunday 8 May 2016

Review: Fun And Clean Using Bioré Marshmallow Whip Deep Clean Facial Wash

Bioré Marshmallow Whip Deep Clean Facial Wash (150ml)
Have some fun with cleaning your face despite your busy schedule with Bioré Marshmallow Whip Deep Clean Facial Wash. 

I really love the way this Marshmallow wash cleanse my skin. My skin stays clean, moist and smooth without over drying. What's more, I realize it can actually clean off my very light makeups. This gave me a double assurance that those makeups still left on my face after using makeup remover can be really clean off by using this product.

Bioré Marshmallow Whip Deep Clean Facial Wash Summary
With Singapore's hot weather, oily shiny skin is very common. And having oily skin means higher chance of you having problems such as acne, large pores and black heads without using a proper cleanser. 

And with busy schedules for most people in a Busy City like Singapore, its even more important to do proper cleansing so that we do not need to spend extra time to due with all these problems. 

Biore have launched new Marshmallow Whip Deep Clean Facial Wash with improved skin purifying technology to ensure the following benefits:
  • Thoroughly removes dirt and sebum without drying skin. 
  • Retains moisture and skin suppleness.
  • Skin feel refreshed, moist, soft and smooth.
  • Ultra Fine Instant foam in 1 pump that cleanse better and gently with bubbles smaller than pores size. 
This product is recommended for oily skin. 
Information written on the product.
You may go to Sample Store to read more about this product.

How to use Bioré Marshmallow Whip Deep Clean Facial Wash?
  1. Pump appropriate amount of foam (1-2 pumps) onto palm and massage onto wet face.
  2. Rinse thoroughly with water.
  3. Avoid pumping in excessively wet conditions. 
My Review
Some may feel that cleansing our face is a burden but you still needs to clean it for the sick of cleaning? 

Well.... for me, cleaning my face can be fun too. How? By using Bioré New Marshmallow Whip Deep Clean Facial Wash. 

Let me share with you my experience and I hope you will start to love washing your face after reading.  

This face wash came in a cute 150ml bottle. 
Came in a 150ml cute bottle.
It came with a pump stopper so that it can be easy to carry around without fearing the content will spill by accidentally pressing the pump.
Came with Pump Stopper.
What is more convenient is that once pump, the facial wash disperse instant foam that is really ultra fine. So fine that its so fun to play with. 
Ultra fine instant foam that is so convenient to use.
Usually oily skin facial wash can be very drying. But this marshmallow facial wash is gentle and leave my face feeling smooth, moisturize and really clean without over drying. It smells nice too. Some kind of citric smell like berries to me. 

And one thing I discovered while doing dirt and sebum removal experiment, it can actually remove my very light makeup. :) Yeah!!!

That means I am able to use this as a double cleanse after makeup removal to make sure my face is really makeup free!!! Lets take a look at my experiment with eye brown pencil drawn on my hand. 
Tried drawing eye brown pencil onto my hand.
I pump this marshmallow facial wash on my hand and do massaging directly before washing off. 
Massage facial wash on my hand directly.
And Tada!!! It actually is being washed off. 
Cleanly removed!!!
Also I was playing with the same set of foam on Mr Kiasu toy figure for around 10 to 15 minutes and the foam is still in form. I realize Mr Kiasu which is covered in dirt is really clean now after washing off the foam. No more dirt. No wonder Mr Kiasu enjoy cleaning himself with this facial wash so much!!! :p
Foam is still in form even after 10 to 15 minutes of playing around.
Overall I really love the way this Marshmallow wash cleanse my skin. My skin stays clean, moist and smooth without over drying. What's more, I realize it can actually clean off my very light makeups. This gave me a double assurance that those makeups still left on my face after using makeup remover can be really clean off by using this product.
I really love the way this Marshmallow wash cleanse my skin. A kiss for the foam!!!
Where to buy it?
Bioré Marshmallow Whip Deep Clean Facial Wash is available at all pharmacies, hyper and supermarkets, beauty stores, departmental stores and selected minimarts from 5th April 2016 for a retail price of S$13.90 (150ml).

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :( But you may still go to Sample Store to read more reviews of this product. 

Disclaimer: Product was provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment