Saturday 28 May 2016

Review: Dove Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-Oil Serum

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-Oil Serum (40ml)
Today review is on Dove Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-Oil Serum. 

Overall, this Dove hair care oil helps to smooth my hair for easy combing. It is also good for my little frizzy hair. But it may not be too useful for heavily tangled hair.

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-Oil Serum Summary
Benefits:
  • Restore smoothness, softness and shine to hair.
  • A unique blend with natural coconut and almond oils.
  • Rapidly absorbed and leaves no greasiness. 
  • deeply nourishes, tames the unruly hair and revitalizes shine.
What is written on the package.
For more information, go to Dove Facebook Page

How to use Dove Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-Oil Serum?
  1. Pump 3 - 5 times depending on your hair length onto your plum. 
  2. Smooth evenly through wet or dry hair. Avoid roots. 
  3. Style as desired. No need to rinse.  
My Review
Don't really remember where this bottle of Dove hair care oil came from. I think it's from sample giveaway from Dove Facebook page. 

Anyway, lets start my review. 

The Dove Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-Oil Serum came pack in a bottle placed inside a plastic box.
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-Oil Serum.
The bottle where the oil is placed came in just the right size to hold and it look quite nice to me too. 
Dove oil hair care came in a nice bottle.
A pump came with the bottle for easy use. 
Came with a pump for easy use.
As seen from the see through bottle, the oil is light yellow in color and is transparent. And there is a nice fragrance smell, just the same smell from Dove shampoo. 
Can see that he oil is light yellow in color.
How the hair care oil looks like.
The hair care oil feels oily when rub onto my plum. However after applying on my hair end, my hand don't feel oily anymore and I don't even need to wash my hand after that. Also, it does not leave my hair with any oily feeling.

After applying, my hair also became smoother and easier to comb. Its very good for my small frizzy hair. But if my hair is heavily tangle, this hair oil actually does not help. 

Also I don't see my hair shine as it promise. :(
Before use.
After use.
Overall, this Dove hair care oil helps to smooth my hair for easy combing. It is also good for my little frizzy hair. But it may not be too useful for heavily tangled hair. 

Where to buy it?
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-Oil Serum can be bought drugstores and supermarkets for a retail price of S$8.90 (40ml).

Where to get sample?
Sample redemption for this product is long over. :( 

Disclaimer: Product in this post was sample for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment