Sunday 1 May 2016

Event: Clozette Style Party 2016


On 23rd of April 2016, I attended Clozette Style Party 2016 held at Suntec City North Atrium.

The main attraction of the party is the Beauty And Fashion Show held at 5pm. Apart from that, there are also other booths around. Therefore, I went earlier then that with my blog buddy Rena to explore the area.
Registration booth.
Attended with my blog buddy Rena.
There are plenty of other fun booths around the Clozette Style Party. Lets take a look at what I have done there.
Suntec Membership Booth.
Trying my luck on the wheel spinning.
Cafebond.com booth.
My bottle of Cold Brew Coffee.
Free Photo Printing Booth by Nuren.sg
My Free Photo prints.
Colorful hair extension booth.
My hair extension.
Temporary Tattoo Booth.
False bracelet tattoo done by the lovely small children at the booth.
Milly's Brow shaping Booth.
Milly's nail booth.
Clozette Beauty Flat Lay booth.
My Beauty Flat Lay. Ermm...room for improvement.
Laneige Booth.
Photo Wall Booth.
And let us see what is going on backstage.
And thanks to Blogger Babes, I was privilege to be seated at the VIP seated section to  watch a comfortable Beauty And Fashion Show.
White wristband given for entry to VIP members area as well as goodies bag.
(Photo courtesy Rena)
The Beauty And Fashion Show is about to begin.
Korean American Beauty Blogger, Morgan, doing live makeup demo on Singapore's model + influencer, Francesca.
Festival Chic Fashion Show by ASOS presented by Francesca, Clozette Ambassadors and Guest Influencers.
Style Squad Fashion Show Featuring Asian Designers, segmented into four distinct Clozette styles: Pretty Woman (1st Row), Chic Escape (2nd Row), Free Spirit (3rd Row) and Modern Muse (4th Row).
The event ended with a bang and we are each given a goodies bag to bring home.
Goodies Bag given.
It was an enjoyable party. If you went too, hope you all enjoy yourself too. Before I go, lets us see the bird eye view of the stage. Chio!!!
Bird eye view of the stage.
Disclaimer: This blog post was written for my own sharing purpose only. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this event.

No comments:

Post a Comment