Saturday 26 March 2016

Review: Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D (Cleanse and Shape)

Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D Cleanse and Shape (15 Sachet per box)
Today review is on Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D (Cleanse and Shape). 

Overall, I love to drink this wellness smooth'D. It has an excellent taste and did helped in reducing my curving, improving my metabolism as well as skin condition.

Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D (Cleanse and Shape) Summary
From Kinohimitsu Website
"Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D is a simple all-in-one delicious natural treat with plant extracts, prebiotic and fruits to gently cleanse the body of toxic obstructions from modern lifestyle, food and environmental pollution. When toxins are removed, your body will function better than ever before – leaving you feeling light and healthy!"

3 types:
  • Cleanse and Shape - boosts metabolism and fat burning to provide an energy lift throughout the day. (Today's Review)
  • Cleanse & Beauty - provides essential nutrients for cell regeneration which occurs during sleeping time.
  • Cleanse & Boost - helps to purify and balance our body pH which is affected by toxin released.
Benefits:
  1. Flatter tummy
  2. Clearer and smoother skin
  3. Improve energy levels
  4. Reset metabolism
  5. Natural weight loss
  6. Improve digestive health
  7. Improve insulin sensitivity
  8. Boost immunity
  9. Reduce cravings
  10. Improve whole body well-being
10 Cleansing Benefits.
How to drink Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D?
Mix Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D with 120ml of water. 

Serve chilled for delicious taste. 

For optimum health and results, drink at least 2 - 3 liters of water throughout the day.
What is written on the box.
Precautions.
My Review
Kinohimitsu products are not new to me. I have been drinking their Diamond Collagen but this Wellness Smooth'D is the first time. 

I was privileged to be given a box of Cleanse and Shape inside the goodies bag during their public launch event like 5 months ago. But I have only recently open to drink it. So how was it? Lets find out.
Box of Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D Cleanse and Shape.
Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D Cleanse and Shape, the yellow one, came in a box of 15 sachets, nicely packed. 
Easy to open and store box.

Opening the box of wellness smooth'D.
15 sachets in each box, nicely packed.
Each sachet is packed in a small plastic pack, easy to carry around. 
Each sachet of cleans and shape smooth'D.
The smooth'D itself is in powder form with small particles together with the powder.  Looks like cereal to me. :)
How the Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D looked like.
I love passion fruit. Knowing that this drink contain passion fruit powder, I was so excited. And it didn't disappoint me. Once I open the sachet, I smell a very nice passion fruit fragrance. The smell extended to during serving time. Excellent smell to me.

The powder mixed with water, produces a very nice yellow color with small jelly like tadpole on the top and at the bottom of the drink.
Top view of the drink.
Side view of the drink.
It is stated to have a more delicious taste when serve chilled. So I tried both chilled and not chilled. 

When I drink it at normal temperature, the drink taste sweet with a little sour. And I don't really need to chew the little jelly inside.

How about when I refrigerate it? I realize the drink's texture is different. The drink is more watery and the jelly is thinner before refrigerating. 
Thinner jelly form when drink at normal temperature.
After refrigerating, the drink and the jelly turns thick. The water is being suck up by the jelly. And I get to chew the thick jelly just like I am eating dessert. Different from drinking it before refrigerating. 
Thicker jelly after refrigerate.
Not watery anymore after refrigerate. (Side View)
Top view of drink after refrigerate.
Also the drink does not taste sour when drink chilled. Total sweetness that is not too sweet of course. :D

Besides drinking it the way it is, I added my daily intake of Chia Seeds into the smooth'D to drink together. 
Chia Seeds added to the drink.
So how do I feel after drinking for sometime? 

You may beat me up if I say this...LOL...I cannot comment on the flatter tummy benefit as I do not have a tummy to start with. :P 

But during the period, I do not have major blemish outbreak and I have a regular bowel movement too. 

This drink makes me feel full when I drink it as my breakfast and it lasted till I have my lunch in the afternoon without felling hungry. And I do not feel lost in appetite even during the days when I am stressed. 
Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D Cleanse and Shape
Overall, I love to drink this wellness smooth'D. It has an excellent taste and did helped in reducing my curving, improving my metabolism as well as skin condition.

P/s: they have another 2 other flavours too. Also very tasty too with a different purposes.
Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D Cleanse and Boost
Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D Cleanse and Beauty

Where to buy it?
Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D can be bought at Kinohimitsu online store, Kinohimitsu outlets, Watsons and Guardian for a retail price of S$39.90 (15 sachets per box). If you like them all, they do have a 2 days speed cleansing box too. Click here to find out.
Kinohimitsu Wellness Smooth'D
Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :( But during road show, they will have sample to try on the spot. Great discount too. So do look out for it when they are having promotions during road show. Like Kinohimitsu Facebook Page for future promotions.

Disclaimer: Products in this post were samples for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

12 comments:

  1. Tried the 2 day cleanse.
    No great difference in anything.
    Very lethargic towards the end of day 2. I wouldn't recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried the 2 day cleanse.
    No great difference in anything.
    Very lethargic towards the end of day 2. I wouldn't recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried two days of cleansing...surprisingly I slimmed down by a bit and my curving reduced although I managed to drink one Starbucks frappe down haha In one of those days. Will buy again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this meant to be a supplement detox drinks or as a meal replacement? should you drink before meal or after or skip a meal if you take them?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is all up to you when you want to drink it. And yes, you may replace your meal with this and consume some fruits and veg together with this. For me, I drink it in the morning together with my morning chia seed.

      Delete
  5. This drink is for men or just women can drink it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well surprisingly after taking this ive lost 3kg n im able to wear my old clothing...im so excited gonna buy it again..thks to kinohomitsu i love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've received samples of Kinohimitsu Cleanse & Shape Wellness Smooth'd sachets. I'm a first time user. Do i consume 1 packet per day or otherwise...?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me,
      I will follow the instruction on the box. But since they never state, if you want you can start with per day

      Delete