Saturday 19 March 2016

Review: Innisfree Eco Beauty Tool Blackhead Dual Cleaner

Innisfree Eco Beauty Tool Blackhead Dual Cleaner
Today review is on Innisfree Eco Beauty Tool Blackhead Dual Cleaner. 

Overall, this blackhead cleanser tool can really remover my blackheads. It's a good to have tool. Instead of using finger and finger nails which will harm our skin, using this cleansing tool can make me feel at ease removing blackheads myself.

Innisfree Eco Beauty Tool Blackhead Dual Cleaner Summary
This is a remove blackheads tools by Innisfree made from plastic and silicone. 

It remove blackheads with precision and is suitable for all skin type.

How to use Innisfree Eco Beauty Tool Blackhead Dual Cleaner?
  • Add warm water to blackhead areas.
  • Use brush side to cleanse. 
  • After cleansing use opposite side of the brush to remove.

My Review
I came across this blackheads cleanser tool when doing e-shopping online. Decided to buy and try it. 
Innisfree Eco Beauty Tool Blackhead Dual Cleaner.
This blackheads cleanser tool is made from a plastic hander with a silicone made brush. 
How the tool looks like.
Side view of the tool.
On the hander, there is a small see through hole and the end is pointed with a round edge. 
Able to see a see through hole at the hander.
My blackhead area is always around my nose. So I decided to try them on my nose. 

The brush is easy to use and comfortable to brush
Silicone Brush.
Side view of the brush.
After using the brush, I turn the tool around and use the plastic pointed end to push my nose's blackheads out. This is better than using finger and finger nails.

And it was ewww......so disgusting. >_<'''
Disgusting blackheads.
After used, my nose is a little red from the pushing. But it is better after applying my regular skin care regimen. 
Turns a little red immediately after used.

Before use.
After used.
Overall, this blackhead cleanser tool can really remover my blackheads. Its a good to have tool. Instead of using finger and finger nails which will harm our skin, using this cleansing tool can make me feel at ease removing blackheads myself.  

Where to buy it?
Innisfree Eco Beauty Tool Blackhead Dual Cleaner can be bought at Althea Singapore Website for a price of S$10 (before discount). Otherwise, try going to Innisfree Store to look for it.

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :( 

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

2 comments: