Saturday 2 January 2016

Review: CIELO Cream DIY Hair Color

CIELO Cream DIY Hair Color (4P Pure Brown)
Today review is on CIELO Cream DIY Hair Color. 

This hair dye do not contain unpleasant hair dye chemical smell and it does not make my hair feel dry or damage after dyeing. My hair feel as smooth as before. It is also a very neat dye as the cream does not drip. However I do still need someone to help dye my hair for me and also the hair color cannot really be seen after dyeing. 

CIELO Cream DIY Hair Color Summary
From website: "CIELO Cream Hair Color boasts an improved formula that promises shiny, radiant color that lasts. Housed within its unique bottle dispenser is a pre-packed color mixture that dispenses effortlessly at a touch of a button."
What is on the box.
Features:
  • Hassle-Free easy & Quick Cream at 1 press.
  • Perfect Gray Hair Coverage.
  • Natural Shine & Radiant Hair Color.
  • Multiple Applications for Touch-up.
  • Non Drip Cream.
  • Stays on roots and hairline. 
  • Mild Floral Scent
Available in 6 different hair color. 
Color chart.
Go to Hoyu Website for more information.

How to use CIELO Cream DIY Hair Color?
  1. Press the lever of the bottle strongly and dispense the cream onto the Brush side. 
  2. Apply the cream on dry hair and distribute it evenly to the entire hair while combing with the comb side. 
  3. Leave on for 15 minutes. 
  4. Rinse well with shampoo and finish with conditioner.
How to use on the box.
Ingredients.
My Review
This is the first time I am using this brand's hair dye and I am actually quite curious of how is it different from the usual hair dye I use. 

The hair color product came in a rectangle box with all materials in, including English instruction book. 
All packed in a box.
Items in the box.
The box stated there is plastic protective gloves given but I couldn't find it until I open up the Japanese instruction booklet which I almost throw away coz I couldn't read it. Well, if I haven't open up, I will really have miss it. :(
Plastic protective gloves stick inside Japanese instruction booklet. 
First thing I notice is that it does not have those bad chemical hair dye smell. Second thing I notice, the hair dye cream does not drip, making it easier to handle. 

A nice comb is given. It does feel easy to use, just pump the cream onto the brush given and comb onto my hair. 
Brush side of comb given.
Pump covered in cap.
Pump top and side view. Easy to pump.
The cream came in yellow and white in color (the dye color and activator) and does change color when I comb it onto my hair.
Cream came in 2 separate bottle. but made easy with 1 pump.
The cream came in yellow and white in color. Easily pump onto the comb given.
I have never dye my hair on my own. I always need someone else to do it for me. So for this product, I actually try experiment it myself. The result? Here I announce experiment failed!!! 

It took me quite long to fully dye my hair. Then after that, I still need my mum's help to touch up the areas that I miss out. The whole process took almost 45mins to finish. :P
The comb after used. (I am going to wash clean and keep it for other uses.)
It was stated left over cream can be kept for next application for re-touch application. A washing syringe is given as stopper. But unfortunately for my case, non is left. 
washing syringe given too for left over cream.
What I like is that the hair dye is easy to wash off. Its not very dirty color when washing off, leaving my bath room floor clean. 

Also the hair dye does not dry or damage my hair. My hair is easy to wash and still feel as smooth and nice after wash as before. 

However, I think I may have choose the wrong color. The color is not very effective on my hair. Even after drying it, I still cannot see the hair color on my hair. It just look like I have not dye my hair given that I leave the hair dye a little longer then stated already. 
Before Dye.
During Application.
After dyeing.
Overall, this hair dye do not contain unpleasant hair dye chemical smell and it does not make my hair feel dry or damage after dyeing. My hair feel as smooth as before. It is also a very neat dye as the cream does not drip. However I do still need someone to help dye my hair for me and also the hair color cannot really be seen after dyeing. 

Where to buy it?
CIELO Cream DIY Hair Color can be bought from leading Pharmacies and supermarkets for a retail price of S$35.80.

Where to get sample?
No sample for this product.  

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment