Sunday 6 December 2015

Review: The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner (250 ml)
Today review is on The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner. 

This toner have a very strong tea tree smell. After using skin feels cooling. Its not over drying and prepares skin for next step of skin regimen. However, the shaking to mix the toner well may be too troublesome for me. 

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner Summary
This is The Body Shop Tea Tree range of products. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner is suitable for blemished skin with the following:
  • Tone the skin
  • Remove traces of impurities for clearer looking skin
  • Leave skin looking mattified
  • Not drying out skin 
This toner consist of the following ingredients:
  • Organic tea tree oil - Anti bacterial, perfect to help blemished skin.
  • Tamanu oil - promote healthy-looking skin and has fantastic skin moisturising properties
  • Lemon tea tree - Give the products a zesty fragrance. 
Ingredients
Go to The Body Shop Website for more information.

How to use The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner?
Dampen a piece of cotton pad with Tea Tree Clearing Toner and wipe it gently upwards and outwards without dragging your skin.

My Review
There was a period of time when I am troubled with blemished skin. So decided to try this well received tea tree product from The Body Shop. 

This big Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner came in a huge 250ml bottle. 
Came in 250ml bottle
Once the cap is open, I can smell a strong tea tree smell. Well, you either like the smell or you don't. For me its still ok. But my mum do not like the smell. 

The toner came in a green color liquid with some white powder at the bottom of the solution. 
Green Color liquid.
White powder at the bottom.
So, every time before I use them, I will need to do a shaking dance. LOL....It does feel troublesome to me especially during my rushing hours, already no time and I still need to spend time shaking it. I will have to do a hard shake as the powder and liquid don't mix well if I shake it too lightly. 

After performing the shaking dance, toner turns light milky green in color. 
Toner turns light milky green in color after shaking.
The toner does feel cooling just by pouring it on the cotton. And my skin also feels cooling after applying.  Not over drying too.
Pouring it on the cotton pad to use.
My skin does feel clear and ready for my next step of skin care regimen. Really suitable for blemished skin as a prevention product. 

Overall, I am quite happy with this product and would recommend it to people with blemished skin too. 

Where to buy it?
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner can be bought at all The Body Shop outlets at a retail price of S$24.90 for 250ml bottle. 

Where to get samples?
While there is no sample redemption that I know. But you may go to The Body Shop to try the tester there and asked the staff if there is any sample sachet that you may bring home to try.  

Disclaimer: Product in this post was bought for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment