Sunday 6 December 2015

Notice: Sharing of Free Samples now done more often on The Swanple Facebook Page

Have you been wondering why there isn't free sample post on my blog for so long?

Don't worry, I am still sharing location you can get free samples. Just that I realize it's more efficient for me to share it on The Swanple Facebook and I have been sharing it there lately.

This is because most of the time I spotted the free sample redemption from Facebook and sometimes its limited amount only. So if I were to write a post on the free sample redemption only at the end of the day after I come back from work, the free sample would be already fully redeem. And you won't get to redeem it.

So for those who have been following my blog but have not like The Swanple Facebook, not knowing free samples post are share there more often now, you may want to like it so that you won't miss on post I share on Facebook to redeem samples and enter contest.

But I will still try to duplicate a write up post if I have the time for those free samples with longer redemption period. So that those who did not follow Facebook can still redeem some free samples. :)

Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment