Sunday 11 October 2015

Review: Neogence Extreme Pore Reducing Serum

Neogence Extreme Pore Reducing  Serum (30ml)
Today review is on Neogence Extreme Pore Reducing Serum. 

Overall, this product does not work for me. After almost finishing 3/4 of the product, no much significant result that I notice on my skin except that no pores turns larger than its current size. But well, I guess this product don't really suit me.

Neogence Extreme Pore Reducing Serum Summary
Benefits:
  • Effectively oil control
  • Avoid pores enlarging
  • Witch Hazel Leaf Extract and Vitamin B3 - Helps pores astringent. 
  • Laricyl - Diminishes and tightens pores effectively. 
What is written on the box.
What is on the box. (In Chinese)
For more information go to Neogence Website (But its in Chinese) and SaSa Singapore Facebook Page.

How to use Neogence Extreme Pore Reducing Serum?
After toning, apply proper amount and gently massage on face and neck with fingertips until absorbed. 
Direction and Ingredients on the box.
My Review
This is won from an I-Weekly Contest. Well, another back dated product review. But better than never right? :)

Let us start with the package. The product came with a nice box with the bottle image printed on it.
How the package looked like.
This pore reducing serum came in a small bottle with a nice serum extraction dispenser. The dispenser came in a shape different from the normal dispenser I used before. The tip came slightly slanted.

How the bottle of pore reducing serum look like.
How the serum extraction dispenser look like.
The serum is a bit yellowish in color. There is a light smell to the serum but not a pleasant smell to me. Don't really like the smell. 

The pore reducing serum has a watery texture that is not oily nor sticky. 
The serum is a bit yellowish in color.
Pore reducing serum has a watery texture
This serum is easily absorbed into my skin. And during application, it feels cooling too. 

After almost finishing 3/4 of the product, no much significant result that I notice on my skin except that no pores turns larger than its current size. Therefore, I use the serum more on my neck instead of face. 

Well really nothing to show on my face on this product. Because nothing significant that I observe. Well, I guess this product don't really suit me.

Where to buy it?
Neogence Extreme Pore Reducing Serum can be bought at Sasa Stores island wide.

Where to get samples?
No samples to redeem for this product. But you may still like SaSa Singapore Facebook Page for future promotions.  

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment