Sunday 18 October 2015

Review: LAC Taut Collagen Infusion Mask

LAC Taut Collagen Infusion Mask (26ml x 1 Mask)
Today review is on LAC Taut Collagen Infusion Mask. 

Overall this mask is able to make my skin feel hydrated and bright after used. My skin touches smooth too. However the price does not justify the no special effect of this mask. Its out of my budget. 

LAC Taut Collagen Infusion Mask Summary
From the package, its stated that "LAC Taut® Collagen Mask is a facial mask that slips luxuriously onto your face to infuse concentrated premium collagen-enriched essence to firm, hydrate and brighten your complexion in just 7-10 minutes."

Its benefits:
  • firm, hydrate and brighten complexion
  • smoothens deep and fine lines
  • lightens stubborn skin discolorations and dull skin
  • antioxidant
This mask is manufactured in Japan. 
What is written on the package.
For more information, go to LAC Website

How to use LAC Taut Collagen Infusion Mask?
Apply mask on clean face for 10 minutes, followed by usual moisturizer regime. For best results, use mask at least 2-3 times a week.
Ingredients
How to use the mask.
My Review
Let me flash back my memory .........hmm........This LAC Taut Collagen Infusion Mask was redeemed I think when there is a giveaway from GNC Facebook Page. 

Yes, its another backdated review. I actually have lots of backdated reviews. Will need to find time to write them in my blog. 

But since this product has been around the market for a good long time, backdated review will still be useful, right?

Ok lets begin. 

The mask as usual was pack like any other ordinary mask, in a rectangle plastic pack. 
Pack in a usual rectangle plastic pack.
The mask itself feels durable. Its covered with serum that is gel-like in texture. Its not oily but feels a little bit sticky to me. 
Mask just taken out of the pack.
Serum left from the plastic pack.
One thing that caught my eye, the cut up eye area on the mask is bigger than other mask I used before.
The cut up eye area is bigger than other mask I used before.
How the mask looked like.
No special fragrance smell to this collagen mask.

I place this mask in the refrigerator before use. So it feels cooling during application. And it also does feel a little pokey half way through the application.
During application.
After removing the mask when time's up, serum is left on my face. I massage the left over serum on my face. The verdict is, my face touches smooth. It feels hydrated and my face is being brighten up as well. 

I also notice that my other skin care regiments are easily absorbed by my skin when I use them after this mask. 
Before use.
After use.
Overall, this is no special mask. Its an ordinary mask that provides effective results to my skin. However, its a bit too expensive to fit into my budget.  

Where to buy them?
LAC Taut Collagen Infusion Mask can be bought at all GNC Stores in Singapore for a retail price of S$49.50 for a box (5 pieces of masks). 

Where to get samples?
Nope. No Sample redemption for this product.Giveaway long ended. :(

Disclaimer: Product in this post were samples for personal use only. Review is for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment