Friday 10 July 2015

Review: Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel SPF50+ PA ++++

Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel SPF50+ PA ++++(90ml)
Today review is on Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel SPF50+ PA ++++.

Overall, this UV gel feels really lightweight and hydrating when used. It not only protect me against the sun, it helps me feel comfortable after application by not giving me any sticky or heavy feel. And because its light and refreshing, it serve as a nice makeup base, I am able to apply my makeup easily after used. Totally do not feel I already applied sunscreen already, pretty excellence to me. 

Summary of Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel SPF50+ PA ++++
With Singapore's hot and sunny weather for 365 days, sun's UV protection is very important. 

Prolong exposure to UV (UVA/UVB) rays without protection can cause:
  • Skin ageing
  • Wrinkles and freckles 
  • Skin damage (discolouration, sallowness, dryness)
  • Skin cancer
But survey shows that only 30% of the women uses sunscreen daily. The rest mostly do not like using sunscreen or felt using sunscreen as unimportant because sunscreen leave their skin feeling sticky and greasy after used. 

To cater to this, Biore introduced a complete range of new and enhanced sunscreen products, offering highest level of UV protection (SPF50+ PA ++++). 

Also, Biore products came with Biore's unique Aqua Rich technology, light and watery texture leave skin cool and refreshing upon application.

Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel contain the following benefits:
  • Superior double UV block with enhanced SPF50+/PA++++
  • Maximum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun
  • light and watery texture that allows smooth application without a sticky feel
  • contains the breakthrough Aqua Micro Capsule which breaks upon application on skin to release the UV protection agent while giving skin a cool and refreshed feeling
  • Infused with hyaluronic acid & citrus extract to keep skin hydrated and fresh
  • Brightens and whitens skin, for a glowing appearance
  • Suitable for use as a make-up base
  • Suitable for application on face and body.  
What is written on the package.
So what does the sunscreen reading SPF50+ PA ++++ really means?

SPF (Skin Protection Factor) Rating - determines duration of time your skin stays protected against UVB rays (cause damage to outer layer of skin) from the sun. 

The calculation goes this way:
  • SPF Rating x (no. of minutes for skin to darken under sun) = No. of minutes skin is protected from UVB rays
PA Rating - shows how much protection you are receiving against UVA rays (cause damage to deeper layer of skin). The higher the of +, the greater the protection.

How to use Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel?
Apply evenly and generously on every part of your body before sun exposure. 

Avoid the eye area. 

Reapply at frequent intervals especially after perspiring, swimming or towel drying. 

Cleanse thoroughly using a makeup remover. 
Usage and ingredients.
My Review
Like others, I previously do not like putting on sunscreen too. Reasons? Lazy lor....And also I don't like the heavy and greasy feeling after application, which sometimes cause blemish on my skin. 

But after knowing the important of sunscreen a few years back, I started putting sunscreen as part of my skincare regimen. 

But still till today, I have not found a sunscreen that makes me satisfied. So I am pretty curious the effect of this Biore UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel. :)

As usual, I will always put on sunscreen before my foundation every morning. But sometimes, the sunscreen can cause me some difficulties putting on my makeup as its too heavy, greasy and sticky. Especially the weather, makes it even worse.

So how does this Biore UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel score?
Product nicely wrap.
The UV Gel came in a blue bottle with a small cap opening. 
Came in a blue bottle.
Small cap opening for pouring the gel out.
First lets look at the UV gel. Its white and watery gel like texture. 
White watery gel like texture.
The UV gel is not oily and sticky at all. It has a light fragrance smell. 


I must say, I am pretty impressed. After applying, my skin feels really cool and hydrated. It looks moisturized and brighten up too. I totally do not feel I already applied sunscreen already. 

The UV gel feels so light that I can easily apply my makeup on after that. A good makeup base indeed. The UV gel just feels so natural on my skin, no greasy or sticky feel. :) 

And what matter most is its able to protect my skin against the sun. I think I have found my sunscreen. No more excuses now. Will be sticking with it till I use another one better than this. :)
Before and After used on my hand.
Overall, this UV gel feels really lightweight and hydrating when used. It not only protect me against the sun, it helps me feel comfortable after application by not giving me any sticky or heavy feel. And because its light and refreshing, it serve as a nice makeup base, I am able to apply my makeup easily after used. Totally do not feel I already applied sunscreen already, pretty excellence to me.

Where to buy it?
Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery Gel can be bought at all leading pharmacies, super and hyper markets, departmental stores, beauty stores and selected minimarts for a retail price of S$18.90 (90ml). 

Where to get samples?
Samples have been fully redeemed. But you may still register as a SampleStore.com member to redeem once its back in stock.

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment