Saturday 20 June 2015

Review: Biore Micellar Cleansing Water (Makeup Remover)

Biore Micellar Cleansing Water (Makeup Remover) (Sample)
Today review is on Biore Micellar Cleansing Water (Makeup Remover).

This makeup remover is not sticky and oily after used. Its able to cleanly removed all makeups including waterproof makeups. After used, face feels refreshing and moisturizing too. Very convenient for lazy me that want to remove everything in 1 remover. :)

Biore Micellar Cleansing Water (Makeup Remover) Summary
How the actual size product look like.
Biore Micellar Cleansing Water is made from natural mineral water from the Japanese Alps enhanced with Watery Micellar Technology. 

This lightweight and refreshing wipe-off makeup remover lifts off makeup and dirt effectively in 1 wipe. Skin feels clean and refreshed with no sticky after feel. 
What is written on the brochure.
What is on the sample sachet.
Go to Biore website for more information. 

How to use Biore Micellar Cleansing Water?
  • Place an appropriate amount onto a cotten pad.
  • Use soaked cotton pad to gently wipe off makeup.
  • No rinsing required. 
  • For eye makeup, place soaked cotton pad onto closed eyes and hold for 5 seconds before gently wiping off. 
  • Repeat until all makeup is removed and cotton pad is clean. 
Ingredients
Usage.
My Review
I have redeemed this makeup remover sample when it just launch. 

The current makeup remover I use is from Biore too. Their Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover. So when they launch this new Biore Micellar Cleansing Water, I am really curious how is it better.

Biore Micellar Cleansing Water really feels like water or toner. It is colorless and there is no smell to it.
Colorless and no smell.
It is also not oily and sticky at all. Makes me feel at ease not to have blemish after used. :)

Before I try it on my face, Lets look at the test on makeups on my hand first. 

From left to right:
Nuxe BB Cream,Covermark Moisture Veil LX, The Body Shop Lily Cole Puff On Radiance, The Body Shop eye brown pencil, Loreal Color Riche Lipstick, Jill Lowe eye liner, Silkygirl blusher, Silkygirl eye shadow, Silkygirl Big Eye waterproof mascara. 
Testing the makeup remover.
Place some Biore Micellar Cleansing Water on a cotton pad. 
Soak the cotton pad with the makeup remover.
What I do is I first just wipe the cotton pad across the makeups. 

What happened? Well It cleanly wipe off all the makeup except the mascara. Wow!!! Impressive!
All makeup removed except mascara.
Only Mascara leftover after first wipe.
So what do I do to the leftover mascara? Well I soak another clean cotton pad with the makeup remover and place it over the mascara and hold for 5 Second before wiping it off. 

And what happened? The mascara came off neatly and cleanly! I am really impressed!
mascara came off neatly and cleanly!
Everything wipe clean without washing.
After using the makeup remover, I do not have the sticky or oily feeling even without washing. I also do not have those after using makeup remover feel. I feel refresh and moisturize. Just like I have finished cleansing.

Although it say no cleansing needed, I still went ahead to do cleansing for double protection. Kiasu mah hehe!

I really like the results. I may consider switching over to using this makeup remover after I finished their Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover. 

Overall, this makeup remover is not sticky and oily after used. Its able to cleanly removed all makeups including waterproof makeups. After used, face feels refreshing and moisturizing too. Very convenient for lazy me that want to remove everything in 1 remover. :)

Where to buy it?
Biore Micellar Cleansing Water can be bought at all pharmacies, hyper and supermarkets and selected departmental stores for S$18.90 (300ml). 

Where to get samples?
Sample redemption for this is over. :(

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've struggled with boxcar scars for years, trying various treatments with little success. However, after discovering the Acne Scar Center and undergoing their specialized treatment, I can confidently say my skin has never looked better. Their approach is not only effective but also tailored to individual needs, which made a significant difference in my results. I'm thrilled with the outcome and would highly recommend their services to anyone dealing with stubborn acne scars. Best boxcar scars treatment

    ReplyDelete