Monday 13 April 2015

Review: L'Oréal Color Riche Lip Color

L'Oréal Color Riche Lip Color
Today review is on L'Oréal Color Riche Lip Color. 

I quite like the color of this lipstick. Its able to not only make my lip look more attractive, it is also able to make my lip moisturise and smooth. But one thing, it does not last long. I will need to touch up my lip often. 

L'Oréal Color Riche Lip Color Summary
Its rich, vivd colors infused with nourishing precious oils for intense moisturisation all day.
Your lips are kept soft, smooth, and ultra-hydrated.


L'Oréal Color Riche Lip Color is available in 15 shades. 

For more information, go to Loreal website

How to use L'Oréal Color Riche Lip Color?
Colour Riche Lip colour offers a shade that’s perfect for every look and any occasion. Its for all day wear. 
Ingredients
My Review
Its been long since I did a makeup review. So today let us review on L'Oréal Color Riche Lip Color lipstick. 

The lipstick comes in a nice gold color casing.
Lipstick casing.
The color of this lipstick is Peach Dream (C402). I quite like this lipstick color. Its quite suitable for my skin color too. Rich but not over doing it. :)
L'Oréal Color Riche Lip Color

Peach Dream (C402)
The lipstick is able to make my lip moisturizing and smooth. 

But one thing, it does not last long. I will need to touch up my lip often. 
Before
After
Overall, its still a good lipstick to use. 

Where to buy it?
L'Oréal Color Riche Lip Color can be bought at Watsons, Guardian, SASA, selected departmental stores and super hypermarkets.

Where to get samples?
Nope. No sample for this lipstick. But you may try it at Loreal Beauty counters. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment