Monday 2 March 2015

Review: SexyLook Intensive Repairing Black Cotton Mask

SexyLook Intensive Repairing Black Cotton Mask (28ml / sheet)
Today review is on SexyLook Intensive Repairing Black Cotton Mask. Hmm....kind of forgotten where I get this mask from coz its taken long ago. Although this is a backdated review, but its better than never review. Right? :)

Overall, this special black mask is able to help remove the dirt on my face. It keep my face clean, smooth and moisturized after use. Erm.....just that I look a bit horrible during mask. :P

SexyLook Intensive Repairing Black Cotton Mask Summary
From the Package:

Effect:
  • Absorb Dirt, excessive sebum and refine pores.
  • Rehydrate and repair skin doe natural glowing complexion.
  • Promotes mineralization and skin regeneration for healthy, moisturized complexion. 
What is written on the package.
Information in Japanese.
For more Information, go to SexyLook Website

How to use SexyLook Intensive Repairing Black Cotton Mask?
  1. Fit the mask onto your face.
  2. Massage your face while waiting for your mask for 15-20 minutes to maximize absorption.
  3. Gently pat the remaining essence to be absorbed.
Ingredients
My Review
Hmm....kind of forgotten where I get this mask from coz its taken long ago. Although this is a backdated review, but its better than never review.

So lets start. 

As usual, mask came in a package right. This time round, black color. 
The mask package.
Opened up, black mask inside. No significant smell that I notice. But the mask with essence, is a bit difficult to take out.
Black mask inside.
As indicated, its a black mask. So the mask is black in color. a bit difficult to open up for me too. 
Mask taken out from the package.
The mask is made from a durable cloth. 
Durable mask.
After taking the mask out, excess essence from the package. I usually apply them to my hands and legs. Don't waste mah. 
Excess essence from package.
The mask feels comfortable during application. No pokey or pulling feeling. Just a nice moisturizing and cooling feel. (Cooling coz I put the mask into refrigerator)

Well, one more thing. I look a bit horrible during application. :P Well all I can say is "keep your face out of sight from people during application!" LOL
During application.
The mask fit well onto my face. 

After removing the mask, I massage the excess essence on my face. No sticky feeling after that.
How the Black mask look like.
I notice the mask is able to help remove the dirt on my face. It keep my face clean, smooth and moisturized after use. The next day, my face still look moisturized. 

Overall, a satisfied and effective mask. :)

Where to buy it?
SexyLook mask can be bought from Watson Store or online

How to get samples?
Nope. No sample for this product. :( 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment