Monday 23 March 2015

Review: ROC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Anti-Age Moisturiser

ROC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Anti-Age Moisturiser (50ml)
Today review is on ROC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Anti-Age Moisturiser. Kind of forgotten how this is being won. Think I enter some contest somewhere and won this bottle of moisturiser. :)

After using for a week, my skin feel smooth and radiance. But other then that no other significant results are seen. But the moisturiser do feel non greasy and light which is really suitable for combination or oily skin. 

ROC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Anti-Age Moisturiser Summary
ROC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Anti-Age Moisturiser reverse 5 signs of skin ageing.

Benefits:
  • Reduced wrinkles appearance
  • Faded brown spots
  • Increased skin firmness
  • Moisturised skin intensively
  • Improved radiance
What is written on the brochure.
Multi Action Technology.
Product Info.
For more information, go to ROC Website

How to use ROC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Anti-Age Moisturiser?
Use day and night on face and neck. 
Ingredients
What is said on the package box.
My Review
Kind of forgotten how this is being won. Think I enter some contest somewhere and won this bottle of moisturiser. :)

The product id pack in a box. 
Product is pack in a box.
The moisturiser is contain in a nice bottle. 
Moisturizer contain in a nice bottle.
The pump from the bottle does not look like a normal pump to me. At first I thought I have to break open the mouth of the pump coz I couldn't find the hold. I sound very mountain tortoise. lol. But later I just tried to pump it, then I realise there is no hole like other pump. Its just a pump mouth. 
Pump.
Pump mouth.
moisturizer pump out from the mouth.
The moisturizer has a nice light fragrance smell. It has a thin cream texture and milky in color. 
How the moisturizer looked like.
The moisturizer is not oily and not sticky. It is light too. Definitely a suitable moisturizer for combination and oily skin. 

After using it, my skin feels smooth and radiance. But other then that no other significant results are seen.
Before.
After.
Where to buy it?
ROC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Anti-Age Moisturiser can be bought ar guardian, watsons, National Skin center, Nishino Pharmacy and Essentials Pharmacy.

Where to get samples?
No sample redemption for this product. :( 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment