Monday 26 January 2015

Review: Trilogy Blemish Control Gel

Trilogy Blemish Control Gel (20ml)
Today review is on Trilogy Blemish Control Gel. I receive this from Fusion cosmetic during Christmas in 2014. Thanks once again to Fusion Cosmetic for pampering me. :)

This blemish control gel really did help to clear away my blemish without leaving any dry patches or scar on my skin. Although it does not do it fast enough in my opinion, it does finally do away with my blemish. Its another brand of blemish control product to add on to my list. 

Trilogy Blemish Control Gel Summary
Trilogy Blemish Control Gel, certified natural gel formulation is a powerful and concentrated treatment for spots, pimples or zits. 

It is a highly effective botanical blemish blaster: 
  • Salicylic acid: helps to clear congestion and debris. 
  • Lemongrass and mandarin: help control breakouts and aid healing.
  • Cucumber: cool and soothe. 
  • Ginger: help reduce inflammation. 
  • Certified organic rosehip oil: help repair skin.
What is written on the box.
How to use Trilogy Blemish Control Gel?
Apply directly to blemish 1-3 times daily.
How to use.
Ingredients.
My Review
I receive this from Fusion cosmetic during Christmas in 2014. Thanks once again to Fusion Cosmetic for pampering me. :)

The blemish gel came with a tube. 
Came in a tube.
The gel itself is beach in color and has a gel like texture. 
Squeezing out the gel from the tube.
How the gel look liked.
As for smell, I didn't really smell anything while applying the gel. 

I have tried to apply the gel to some big and small blemish on my skin. During application, I did not really feel any biting effect or anything at all. It feels cooling after apply. 

The blemish itself takes a few days to clear away. Having been using blemish removal from other brand, I personally do feel that this trilogy blemish control gel takes a bit more time to clear away blemish. 

But one thing it does better is that it does not leave any dry patches or scar on my skin when the blemish is about to heal. 
Before use.
After use.
Before use (above eye brown).
After use (above eye brown).
Price wise, I feel that its reasonable and not too expensive. Hmm.....this will be another brand of blemish control product to add on to my list.

Where to buy it?
Trilogy Blemish Control Gel is available at all Beauty By Nature and selected John Little stores for a retail price of S$48 (20ml). 

Where to get samples?
There is currently no sample redemption. But you may go to Beauty By Nature Store to try asking the staff if there is sample to try.   


Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment