Monday 29 December 2014

Review: Xndo Milk Tea

Xndo Milk Tea (5 sachets x 15g)
Today review is on Xndo Milk Tea.

The milk tea does not taste too sweet nor too bland. But I do feel that it somehow still does not taste as nice as those normal milk tea that I drink.

Xndo Milk Tea Summary
Benefits
  • Assists in promoting the breakdown of body fat
  • Inhibits conversion of excess calories to body fat
  • Blocks carbohydrate absorption
  • Suppresses the appetite
Xndo Milk Tea information.
For more information, go to Xndo Website

How to consume Xndo Milk Tea?
Take 1 sachet before each meal. 
Ingredients.
My Review
Being it member, I actually received a mailer from my mail box, saying that I may collect a box of Xndo Milk Tea for free. Hurray!!! 

The box itself is very Xndo as usually, with all the necessary design as well as facts about the drink. 
Xndo Milk Tea outer box.
Each sachet is contained in a silver color sachet.
Each sachet of Xndo Milk Tea.
Opening the sachet, consist of milk tea powder, that do not really have much smell. 
Xndo Milk Tea Powder.
The milk tea powder after dissolve also do not have much milk tea smell. 
Xndo Milk Tea
The milk tea does not taste too sweet nor too bland. But I do feel that it somehow still does not taste as nice as those normal milk tea that I drink.

Well taste aside, does it really help in weight lose? That I do not know but I do really feel not so hungry after drinking it. :)

Where to buy it?
Xndo Milk Tea can be bought at all Xndo Outlet as well as from Xndo Website. Each box consist of 5 sachets, 15g each. 

Where to get sample?
Nope, no sample redemption for this. However you may like Xndo Facebook Page for future promotions and giveaways.

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment