Monday 15 December 2014

Review: Naruko Narcissus DNA Repairing Night Gelly

Naruko Narcissus DNA Repairing Night Gelly (60ml)
Today review is on Naruko Narcissus DNA Repairing Night Gelly. This is not a sample, its bought to me by my aunt during her Taiwan trip. 

Overall, this is a good sleeping mask to use. Its able to help my skin to maintain the moisture over the night. And the most important thing is it do not cause outbreak to my troublesome skin. :) 

Naruko Narcissus DNA Repairing Night Gelly Summary
From the product bottle, it stated that its a night gelly that is formulated with powerful age-defense ingredients that repairs and protects the skin's DNA, while also hydrating and calming the skin during your sleep. 

Prevent skin aging by
  • hydrating
  • calming
  • easing fine lines
This night gelly is suitable for all skin type.
Ingredients.
Go to Naruko Singapore Website for more information.

How to use Naruko Narcissus DNA Repairing Night Gelly?
Using the spatula, retrieve 2 pea-sized amount and apply evenly over face after cleansing and usual skincare routine each evening.  

No rinsing necessary. 
Directions and benefits.
My Review
This is not a sample, its bought to me by my aunt during her Taiwan trip.

The night gelly came in a nice tub, packed into a box when opened up, can be made into a name card holder. Good idea by Naruko for recycle. :)
Box of the product. Opened up can be made into name card holder.
The tub used for the product.
And for good hygiene, they provided a spatula to retrieve the night gelly.
Nicely cap with a spatula.
Spatula given.
The night gelly has a semi transparent gel texture. Also it produce a nice floral fragrance smell. Should be the smell of Narcissus I supposed. :)
Semi transparent gel texture.
The night gelly really looks like the glue I used for art and craft during my primary school days. LOL
Looks like glue. :)
During application, the night gelly feels a bit sticky. But the sticky feeling subside after a minute. After that, skin feels hydrated, smooth and refreshing. 

Also the night gelly do not feel oily at all. In fact, it feels watery instead. 

This is a good sleeping mask to use. Its able to help my skin to maintain the moisture over the night. The next day when I wake up, my skin still feel moisturize without excess oil. :)

And the most important thing is it do not cause outbreak to my troublesome skin. :)

Where to buy it?
You may buy this product from Naruko Singapore Website and also from Watsons too. 

Where to get samples?
Ops....no sample for this. :(

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment