Sunday 16 November 2014

Review: Cosme Decorte Moisture Liposome Essence

Cosme Decorte Moisture Liposome Essence (9ml)
Today review is on Cosme Decorte Moisture Liposome Essence. 

Overall this essence prepare my skin for better absorption on my other skin care products. Skin feels smooth and hydrated. Also, my usual irritated skin area feel less irritated too. However its really not an affordable product to me. 

Cosme Decorte Moisture Liposome Essence Summary
This is a powerful lightweight moisturizing essence that quickly penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, providing all day hydration. 
What is written on the sample brochure.
Go to Cosme Decorte website for more information.  

How to use Cosme Decorte Moisture Liposome Essence?
Apply a small amount of this beauty essence into your skin immediately after washing your face. 

Use twice daily. 

My Review
This is a sample that I redeem sometime back already. Its been a while since I finished the product. Hope I can still remember the after used effect. :)

The sample is 9ml and came in a nice miniature size with small booklet of the product. 
Sample booklet with sample bottle inside.
Sample size product.
The essence is transparent with a watery texture. It looks like a slightly thicker version of a toner. And also it is non fragrance. :)
Opening the cap.
How the essence look like.
This essence can be easily apply and absorbed by my skin. Its not oily or sticky too. :)

After applying, skin feels smooth and my other skin care products is able to absorb well on my skin. I also notice that my skin is much more hydrated as well. 

Those usual irritated skin area feel less irritated too.
During application.
I have not heard of this brand and its only after I get this sample that I did a search on this product. Then I realize its actually a well talked about product. But oh boy, its so expensiive!!! 

After using it, yes it is a product that did perform but for the price of it, I really personally feel that it should perform more than that. As there are really products out there that are much more affordable that are capable to perform the same results too. 

Overall this essence prepare my skin for better absorption on my other skin care products. Skin feels smooth and hydrated. Also, my usual irritated skin area feel less irritated too. However its really not an affordable product to me.

Where to buy it?
Cosme Decorte Moisture Liposome Essence can be bought at Cosme Decorte beauty counters for S$157 (40ml).

Where to get samples?
Sample redemption is already over. However you may like Cosme Decorte Facebook Page for future promotion. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment