Sunday 9 November 2014

Review: Centrum Effervescent

Centrum Effervescent (20 Tablets)
Today review is on Centrum Effervescent. I am one of the lucky 300 to have received this full size Centrum Effervescent to sample. 

This is a multivitamin tablets I feel is suitable for busy people. 1 tablet consist of Vitamins and minerals from A to Zinc. It taste just like orange juice. Its a convenient and tasty multivitamin tablet that can help to keep me healthy even with my busy schedule. 

Centrum Effervescent Summary
Centrum Effervescent provides people with burst of energy. 

It is a quick and enjoyable multivitamin fix that can easily incorporate into your daily routine as a drink to keep your energy levels up. 

Each tablet consist of 24 vitamins and minerals from vitamins A to Zinc. 
What is written on the packet.
Vitamins and minerals
Benefits
For more information, go to Centrum SG Facebook Page

How to consume Centrum Effervescent?
Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in a glass of cold water. It is best taken in the morning. 
How to consume.
My Review
I am one of the lucky 300 to have received this full size Centrum Effervescent to sample. :) Yeah!!! 
Full Size Sample received.
I shall not waste time and start my review. :)

The full size product is packed in a long tube.  Each tube consist of 20 tablets.
Centrum Effervescent (20 tablets)
Instructions to open the tube cap is pretty clear and easy. :)
Instructions drawn on how to open the cap.
Cap opened.
The tablet itself is light yellow in color. And it has an orange smell with a very light B Complex smell. But not too heavy to me. 
Tablet is Light Yellow in color.
The tablet itself takes about 1 and a half minutes to dissolve, with a frizzy sound. Already pretty fast to me. 


I use a cup of plain water to dissolve the tablet. After dissolve, the whole cup of water looks like a cup of orange juice. It smells like orange juice too.
Plain water used to dissolve.
Tablet drop into the plain water.
Tablet fully dissolved in water.
How about the taste? Well, it taste really nice to me. It taste like orange juice really. I thought there will be a heavy B Complex taste but turns out to be totally not heavy at all. If I did not tell you its a multivitamins drink, you might not have know too. You might thought its an orange juice. :D

This is a multivitamin tablets I feel is suitable for busy people. Its a convenient and tasty multivitamin tablet that can help to keep me healthy even with my busy schedule.

Where to buy it?
Centrum Effervescent can be purchased from Guardian Health & Beauty, Watsons, NTUC Unity Healthcare stores and leading hospital pharmacies.

Where to get samples?
Giveaway is already ended. :(  But you may still like Centrum SG Facebook Page for future promotions and giveaways. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

2 comments: