Sunday 5 October 2014

Review: Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate

Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate (1ml)
Today review is on Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate.

Overall, this Advanced Genifique helps in preparing my skin to apply other skin care products. Other then that, I did not notice any significant effect it does on my skin. Due to the price, I may not consider buying it. 

But each of our skin is different. So you may want to get some samples to try first from Lancome counter. You may not know, maybe it will suit you better. :)

Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Summary
Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate is a serum that repairs and activates 10 clinical signs for youthful-looking skin that you can see and feel in just 7 days.

Results of using:
  • Radiant looking skin that looks as if its lit from within. 
  • Texture refine.
  • Tone becomes even. 
  • Skin's youthful quality returns: soft and velvety to the touch.
  • Skin is vibrant with youth.
What is on the brochure.
For more information, go to Lancome Singapore Website.  

How to use Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate?
Apply Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate after lotion (toner) and before gel / cream. 
How to use.
Ingredients.
My Review
This was a sample redeemed from Lancome beauty counter when it first launch. 

I was given 7 sachets of 1ml samples to try on. 
Samples given.
I must say, the sample sachet look so cute. The sachet is actually the 2D shape of its real bottle. Really cute. ;)
Sachet comes in the shape of the real bottle.
The Advanced Genifique have a transparent gel like texture. And I did not smell any significant fragrance smell. 
transparent gel like texture.
When apply, it feels a bit sticky on my face. But after a while when the Advanced Genifique is being absorbed by my skin, the stickiness is gone, leaving my skin feel smooth.

The Advanced Genifique did really prepare my skin for application of my other skin care products. Somehow I do feel that after using Advanced Genifique, my other skin care products can absorb better. 

But that is about all that I notice. Apart from this, I did not notice any other significant effect it does on my skin. 
Before trying.
After trying.
Overall, this Advanced Genifique helps in preparing my skin to apply other skin care products. Other then that, I did not notice any significant effect it does on my skin. Due to the price, I may not consider buying it.

But each of our skin is different. So you may want to get some samples to try first from Lancome counter. You may not know, maybe it will suit you better. :)

Where to buy it?
Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate can be bought at any Lancome Beauty counters. 

Where to get samples?
You may go to any Lancome Beauty counters and ask the Lancome staff for some samples sachet. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment