Saturday 25 October 2014

Review: Covermark Moisture Veil LX

Covermark Moisture Veil LX (Base Makeup)
Today review is on Covermark Moisture Veil LX Base Makeup. 

Overall, I am pretty please with this base makeup as its really Ultrathin. After using, skin looks natural and smooth. Its long lasting too. :)

Covermark Moisture Veil LX Summary
Covermark Moisture Veil LX is an Ultrathin moisturizing veil base makeup that removes dullness for many hours.  Smooth and Fresh looking skin after applying.

In just one minute, achieve a high-performance perfect complexion. 

It prevents dark spots and freckles caused by UV rays. ( SPF32, PA+++ )

For more information, go to Covermark Website

How to use Covermark Moisture Veil LX?
For areas with imperfections, dab powder on sponge bit by bit and pat onto the skin to avoid creating a heavy look. Do not dampen the sponge. This may cause the foundation’s surface to harden.

My Review
Covermark was having giveaway for their Moisture Veil LX few months ago. And I am so glad that I get to win one set of this product.

Covermark Moisture Veil LX comes in refill and compact case, sold separately. 
Refill Pack and Compact Case.
The refill I got is MN50. They have quite a few shades. The beauty staff actually helps me choose the right color for my skin. :) No worries for me.

Refill of the base makeup. (MN50)
The compact case look pretty classy to me, quite nice. Of course, if you already have the case, you do not need to buy again the second time. 
Nice Compact Case.
The compact case pack does not come with the foundation, but it comes with a sponge. :)
Inside of the compact case.
Easy job. All I have to do is open the refill pack, take out the foundation and place it in the compact case. 
Placing the refill into the compact cover.
There you are! Nice and easy. 
Refill nicely placed into the compact cover.
The color chosen is just nice for my skin color.
The foundation.
How the foundation looks like.
I pretty like this base makeup. The base makeup is so fine that after applying, it look really natural and smooth. Its not drying too. 

One thing I also notice that it last pretty long too. 
Before use.
After use.
Overall, I am pretty please with this base makeup as its really Ultrathin. After using, skin looks natural and smooth. Its long lasting too. :) 

Where to buy them?
Covermark Moisture Veil LX can be bought at Covermark beauty counters. Refill pack is S$59 and Compact Case is S$25, sold separately. 

Where to get samples?
Giveaway long ended. You may go down to the Covermark beauty counters to try the product. Also like Covermark Facebook Page for future promotions. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment