Sunday 28 September 2014

Review: White Formula Super Moist Light Toner With Hyaluronic Acid

White Formula Super Moist Light Toner With Hyaluronic Acid (35ml)
This week review is on White Formula Super Moist Light Toner With Hyaluronic Acid.

Overall, this toner really keeps my face moisturize and refreshing. Its pretty light weight that is really suitable for my oily / combination skin. It also helps my skin to prepare for my next skincare regiment for better absorption. The best thing is its non sticky. I quite like this toner. Its one of my favorite recently. 

White Formula Super Moist Light Toner With Hyaluronic Acid Summary
This White Formula toner contains 3 unique types of Hyaluronic Acid:
  • Sodium Hyaluronate - Intensely hydrates skin surface which forms a protective layer that locks and prevent lost of moisture.
  • Syn-Hycan - penerates deeply and target dry skin cells for complete hydration. It enhance skin elasticity. 
  • Hyalo-Oligo - permeates skin surface to form a water reservoir that keep skin deeply hydrated from inside out. 
Suitable for Normal to Oily/Combination skin. 
Product Information.
For more information, go to White Formula SG Facebook Page.

How to use White Formula Super Moist Light Toner With Hyaluronic Acid?
Use twice a day after cleansing face. 

Apply a small amount using firm and smooth circular motions from the central T-zone of the face towards the outer edges.

My Review
I have previously redeem this from Sample Store. 

The one I am reviewing comes in a 35ml trial size. But For a trail size, it is still nicely consider nicely package with convenience.
Trail Size.
The toner is watery and transparent in color with no smell. The toner itself is pretty light weight too. Very suitable for my acne-prone oily and combination skin.
watery and transparent in color with no smell
A very plus point I feel is it did not leave a sticky feeling after use. :) 
Small hole for easy usage.
I uses cotton pad to apply.
After use, my skin feels very moisturize and smooth. Its pretty refreshing too. 

I do notice too that after using, it did help my next skincare regiment to be absorbed faster. Another plus point. :)

So far I haven't notice anything that is negative in my opinion. The toner is so far so good.  

Troublesome skin type like mine, often its very hard to find a suitable toner. But this White Formula toner has been performing perfect for me so far. 

Overall, this toner really keeps my face moisturize and refreshing. Its pretty light weight that is really suitable for my oily / combination skin. It also helps my skin to prepare for my next skincare regiment for better absorption. The best thing is its non sticky. I quite like this toner. Its one of my favorite recently. 

I will definitely recommend this product. :) 

Where to buy it?
White Formula Super Moist Light Toner With Hyaluronic Acid is sold at Watsons, Guardian and Sasa for S$19.90 (290ml).

Where to get samples?
You may redeem a trial size sample from SampleStore.com. (Do note the delivery fee)

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment