Sunday 10 August 2014

Review: Phytopolleine

Phytopolleine (25ml)
This week review will be on Phytopolleine. This is a botanical scalp treatment product that I bought from Beauty By Nature Store. 

I have been using this amazing product for more than 1 year now. Overall, it really help improve my thinning hair condition. I have less hair drop and my hair as well as scalp have became much more healthy. And no more scalp flakes too. This in turn make my hair silky, soft and natural shin. :)

Phytopolleine Summary
Phytopolleine is a 100% pre-shampoo serum, botanically stimulant that helps regulate, purify and restore balance to the scalp. 

It is a 100% botanical formula that comprises of 1750g of fresh plants. 

It is suitable for all hair type. 
What it says on the box.
Why it is the best.
For more information, go to Phyto Website or Phyto Facebook Page

How to use Phytopolleine?
  1. Apply directly onto unwashed scalp, section by section. 
  2. Gently massage scalp with fingertips.
  3. Leave on for at least 30 minutes or overnight. 
  4. Wash off with shampoo. 
Use once to twice a week. 
Ingredients.
My Review
This week review will be on Phytopolleine. This is a botanical scalp treatment product that I bought from Beauty By Nature Store. 

I have been using this amazing product for more than 1 year now. I was troubled with hair thinning more than a year ago. And through a Phyto workshop conducted at John Little, I was introduce to this amazing product. 

Lets take a look at this product. I first bought the 25ml bottle Phytopolleine. 

Phytopolleine (25ml)
Phytopolleine is clear yellow in color and has an oil based texture. 
Yellow oil based texture.
It consist of an opening tube for easy application to the hair scalp.
Opening Tube for easy application.
The product consist of a strong mint and plant smell. It still smell ok to me. 

Although the product says use once or twice a week. But I actually use it on alternate days, applying it about 1 hour before shower, and then washing it off with Phyto Shampoo.  Followed by applying Phytocyane treatment serum.

I have been maintaining this routine till now. My hair thinning issue have improved about a few months after using. And to date now, it has improved a lot more. I have less hair drop and no more scalp flakes too. This in turn make my hair silky, soft and natural shin. And I totally fall in love with this product.

Oh yes. They do have a 100ml big bottle for this product. I actually bought the 100ml bottle thereafter because it much cheaper. I will then refill it into the 25ml bottle that I have kept after finishing it for easy application. 
100ml package.
100 ml bottle.
Overall, it really help improve my thinning hair condition. I have less hair drop and my hair as well as scalp have became much more healthy. And no more scalp flakes too. This in turn make my hair silky, soft and natural shin.

Where to buy it?
Phytopolleine can be bought at Beauty By Nature Store, Watsons, guardian, Robinson and John Little store.
   
Where to get samples?
Nope. No sample for this product. :( 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment