Sunday 17 August 2014

Review: Oilum Hydro-Rebalance™ Collagen Cleanser Bar

Oilum Hydro-Rebalance™ Collagen Cleanser Bar (20g)
Today review is on Oilum Hydro-Rebalance™ Collagen Cleanser Bar.

There is actually nothing special about this cleanser bar. Other than the nice fragrance smell and my skin feel clean after cleansing with it, there is nothing that wow me really. Its just feel like the normal old kind of cleansing bar that my mum's generation uses. 

Oilum Hydro-Rebalance™ Collagen Cleanser Bar Summary
From the pharmacy website, this is a specially formulated cleansing product helps to enhance skin's hydration, moisture and elasticity.

Natural Olive Oil and Collagen  works together to achieve firmer, younger and moisturized looking skin all day. 
What is written on the box.
Please go to Oilum SG Facebook Page and Pharmacy Website for more information. 

How to use Oilum Hydro-Rebalance™ Collagen Cleanser Bar?
Rinse skin with water, lather Oilum Body Cleanser. Apply and massage gently and thoroughly on skin. Recommended usage twice daily.
Directions
Ingredients
My Review
I bought this at guardian when its selling a packet of Oilum Travel size products for S$1 or $2. Since its so cheap, I decided to buy and try it. 

The cleansing bar came in a small rectangle paper box. 
Came in a box.
The cleansing bar itself is wrap in a plastic bag. When opened, there is a light fragrance smell. 
Wrap in plastic bag.
The cleansing bar is oval in shape and is yellow in color. It just look like those olden days soap that my mum's generation uses.
How the soap look like.
When lather with water, it produces a lot of foam. I notice during lather that the nice fragrance smell is gone. I smell those traditional kind of soap smell, which is not pleasant to me. 
Cleansing bar produces foam.
But funny thing is that after I rinse and dry my skin, the nice fragrance smell is back again. hmm......magic huh??!!

Anyway, after cleansing, my face do feel clean. But other than that, it doesn't feel soft and smooth. I don't feel specially moisturizing but at the same time, this cleansing bar do not actually dry my skin. 

Overall, there is actually nothing special about this cleanser bar. Other than the nice fragrance smell and my skin feel clean after cleansing with it, there is nothing that wow me really. Its just feel like the normal old kind of cleansing bar that my mum's generation uses. 

Where to buy it?
Oilum Hydro-Rebalance™ Collagen Cleanser Bar can be bought at pharmacy, selected Guardian and Unity outlets at S$9.95 for 85g

Where to get samples?
Nope there is no sample redemption for this. However, you may like Oilum SG Facebook Page for future promotions. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment