Sunday 3 August 2014

Review: Kinohimitsu ProWhite

Kinohimitsu ProWhite (8g / sachet)
This week review is on Kinohimitsu ProWhite. This was a sample redeemed from SampleStore.com.

Overall this Kinohimitsu ProWhite taste like berries syrup juice. It taste delicious to me without any funny taste or smell. But too bad I only have 1 sample sachet, therefore cannot really comment on the effect of this drink. 


Kinohimitsu ProWhite Summary
Kinohimitsu ProWhite is a delicious functional drink that provides systemic health and beauty functions to: 
  • Eliminate spots
  • Enhance skin clarity and radiance
  • Boost up immune system 
  • Promote healthy liver for perfectly flawless and glowing skin.
It is stated that results will be seen in just 6 days and with skin renewal in 28 days.  But results vary according to individuals.

This drink is suitable for:
  • Age 25 and above
  • Active users with constant exposure to UV rays.
  • Pigmentation
  • Always stay up late
  • Dark eye circles
  • Fatigue and feeling weak
  • Active and passive cigarette-smoking
  • Alcoholic drinker
  • Poor liver health 
Kinohimitsu ProWhite Infomation. (Click to read)
For more information go to Kinohimitsu Website and KinohimitsuSG Facebook Page

How to use Kinohimitsu ProWhite?
Consume 1 sachet a day, preferably before bedtime.

Open sachet and pour it directly into the mouth or mix it with 150ml water. Serve with chilled water for delicious taste. 
Ingredients
My Review
This was a sample redeemed from SampleStore.com.

Kinohimitsu ProWhite came in small 8g sachet, easy to bring around. And the best thing I read from the package is that I can just pour it into my mouth, even more convenient. 
Kinohimitsu ProWhite sachet
The ProWhite is Pink in color and when I open the sachet, I can smell very nice berries fragrance. Very nice smell to me. :)
Pink in Color.
I only have one sachet. So I choose to mix with 150ml of water. As its consume before bedtime, I choose not to drink it chilled. I use room temperature water. 

The powder when mix with water, can be easily dissolved. 
ProWhite mix in 150ml water.
And the drink taste pretty nice to me. I feel like drinking those syrup drink during parties, berries flavour drink. There is totally no funny taste or smell. So no need for me to mix it in other drinks, I just use it on its own. :)

However, I only have 1 sachet to try. So I am not able to comment anything on the effect. 1 sachet consumption brings no effect yet. But S$69.90 per box (30 sachets) feels pretty expensive to me. That means 1 sachet cost around S$2.33, too expensive to me in long run. :(

Where to buy it?
Kinohimitsu ProWhite is sold at Guardian, Watsons, Sasa, Unity, John Little, Metro, Cheers, OG, Fairprice, Robinson, Nishino for S$69.90 for 30 sachets per box. 

Where to get samples?
Samples can be redeem from SampleStore.com but it is currently out of stocks. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment