Monday 28 July 2014

Review: La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-light Fluid

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-light Fluid (50ml)
This week review is on La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-light Fluid. I had been chosen to participate in their blind test and then test this new product months ago before its being launch. 

Overall, this UV protection cream do not really suit my oily sensitive skin. After using for a few days, blemish outbreak appear on my forehead. Although the product says it for sensitive skin, but I still feel that the product is too oily for my face. But it still come in handy for application on my hands and legs. 

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-light Fluid Summary
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-light Fluid is a new UV protection fluid, that is non-perfumed, paraben free, non-comedogenic and very water resistant.

Its SPF50+ and PPD42 that is very high protection again UVA and UVB, is suitable for sensitive and sun intolerant skin. 
Committed to dermatology.
UVA and UVB
Protections.
Precautions
For more information, go to La Roche-Posay website and La Roche-Posay SG Facebook Page.  

How to use La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-light Fluid?
Apply generous amount of sunscreen protection just before exposure to sun. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming and perspiring or toweling.  
Ingredients
What is written on the box.
My Review
I had been chosen to participate in their blind test and then test this new product months ago before its being launch.

The sunscreen came in a white rectangular bottle. 
Sunscreen bottle.
The sunscreen has a white fluid texture. It does not have have any fragrance smell. However, after applying, I did smell a very light smell which is not pleasant to me. 
How the sunscreen look liked.
Before using it, I actually shake the bottle. The product came with a ball bearing. So when shake, it gave off a sound. This also helps to mix the product well before application. 

After apply, my skin do not feel sticky at all. It did feel light but I feel that it is a bit oily. 

After applying this sunscreen for a few days, my forehead start to develop blemish outbreak. Although it did say that its suitable for sensitive skin, I feel that its too oily for my skin. 
Blemish Outbreak after using the product.
But I did not waste the product, I apply it to my hands and legs instead. And it did provide excellent sun protection. 

Overall, this UV protection cream do not really suit my oily sensitive skin. After using for a few days, blemish outbreak appear on my forehead. Although the product says it for sensitive skin, but I still feel that the product is too oily for my face. But it still come in handy for application on my hands and legs.

Therefore, I personally recommend that if you do not have oily skin, you may give this product a try. After all, it really did great sun protection. 

Where to buy it?
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-light Fluid can be bought from July at all leading pharmacies, supermarkets and hypermarkets at S$46.90 for 50ml bottle. 

Where to get samples?
No sample redemption for this product. :( 

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment